Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Is rumble and trigger stuff able to be disabled from in-game settings? Or just from console os? Prefer game to game settings since I leave it mostly on in racing games.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Helldivers is simply too powerful, Steam itself has crashed 2 times today for some unknown reason.
Everytime that happens, everything is borked for everyone due to the connections just dropping randomly :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Helldivers is simply too powerful, Steam itself has crashed 2 times today for some unknown reason.
Everytime that happens, everything is borked for everyone due to the connections just dropping randomly :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I sit there watching all the explosions and mayhem with no frame drops on PS5 well that I notice and I'm amazed. So much shit going on but it's solid!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
UGHH i just had a shitton of samples and the pelican decides to glitch out and fuck off of the landing pad and i couldn't extract, these bugs fucking suck

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
UGHH i just had a shitton of samples and the pelican decides to glitch out and fuck off of the landing pad and i couldn't extract, these bugs fucking suck
Bugs are the biggest detractor to the game atm. I've had to blow myself up a few times due to being stuck in geometry.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Im hoping for t least a 9 from IGN but think it can go either way cuz of server issues.

This might be a "what could have been" review scores average without server issues.

Kind of wish reviewers would go back and update their scores as games improve

I think it will win some awards for best multiplayer game at least

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
8fu53o.jpg