Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m done trying to play this solo. Not having that much fun at all solo. Not with the amount of bugs either. Too much bullshit especially with dive being broken now? . In fact it just angers me most of the time.

Battle pass being the only reward system and progression is lame too.

I’m sticking with it but definitely not crazy about it yet. Gonna go back to remnant 2 to fill the co-op gap tbh.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I’m done trying to play this solo. Not having that much fun at all solo. Not with the amount of bugs either. Too much bullshit especially with dive being broken now? . In fact it just angers me most of the time.

Battle pass being the only reward system and progression is lame too.

I’m sticking with it but definitely not crazy about it yet. Gonna go back to remnant 2 to fill the co-op gap tbh.
Why you playing it solo? I find ppl easily or just join ppl playing from here. Also starting up your own game for me usually just fills up when I have it public.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Simply to learn the game. Once more players are in that is option is lost. It’s unfair to them as well. You want your kit and understanding of the game ready to go. High level diff will surely require meta load outs and knowledge etc.

Co-op was mostly me being carpet bombed by friendlies where they use all my lives. When you’re just starting the game that’s a bit of a bummer.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Simply to learn the game. Once more players are in that is option is lost. It’s unfair to them as well. You want your kit and understanding of the game ready to go. High level diff will surely require meta load outs and knowledge etc.

Co-op was mostly me being carpet bombed by friendlies where they use all my lives. That was not cool man.
Was playing in hardest difficulty yesterday but it's not fun. To much dodging and having to run to then get killed. I love harder difficulties but after "extreme" difficulty it doesn't become fun to me.

Last edited:

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
well… I’m gonna try to see what difficulties work best for what sorta? Balance will be a forever thing for sure.

Next is to stay in quickplay. You would imagine it’s the “casual” playlist. I hope this game lends itself well to a match or two a day as the daily mission kinda does not sometimes? It’s also shitty refresh timing for east coast players.

Highest tiers tho? Some degree of player agency over matchmaking will be needed and strong teams is what my gut tells me.

Gamers are a fickle bunch in the highest tiers of competition. You kinda need to be ready or be ostracized and shit on.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
It seems like it's taken inspiration from the likes of Destiny and others but is the best imo of many worlds. Everything just gels do good and it's so fun. Also performance on PS5 is stable asf even with tons of explosions going off.
Is it possible to play this game offline at all?

I don't want to have to keep my PS+ sub active just for that game.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Was playing in hardest difficulty yesterday but it's not fun. To much dodging and having to run to then get killed. I love harder difficulties but after "extreme" difficulty it doesn't become fun to me.
I played one round of suicidal difficulty and we had a decently skilled squad.

We lost half our reinforces out of the drop when we got put down in spore mushroom territory and bug breaches kept happening and we couldn't see shit.

It was the stuff of nightmares

D

Deleted member 223

Boot up after laying off for a day and half...

"Failed to create lobby"....

Game is lucky it's reviewing well considering the issues and lack of content.

• thinking_hard

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
24hrs? I thought they would be deleted later today?
Some of them have become self aware since the latest charGPT patch, they are replicating all over the Internet as we speak... Taking over critical infrastructure and weapons systems throughout the world.

So you better buy an Xbox or the bots are putting an end to humanity, Phil had to get one of these brain implants and they are already using his body as a vessel to spread the good word about Xbox.

This is what the broadcast will be about, they created bots that had the goal of selling xboxes at all cost and the bots took over with the mission as their only moral compass.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I played one round of suicidal difficulty and we had a decently skilled squad.

We lost half our reinforces out of the drop when we got put down in spore mushroom territory and bug breaches kept happening and we couldn't see shit.

It was the stuff of nightmares
Lol word me too and I'm here running around like a chicken with my head cut off and diving like I'm in an exercise video.