OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Update on drawing!!!!!

Helldivers has currently 28 reviews aggregated and we have been waiting many days so reviews can come in. We have made a choice that Monday we will do the drawing based on the meta at thst point in time and not prolong this any longer.

See you guys then and good luck.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Hopefully it can get to a 85. But if it goes up it will probably peak at 84.
Before playing the game I thought it was going to get 83. Now I think it deserves way more and could get higher, but the server issues and misinformation from people wrongly claiming it's pay to win I assume may negatively affect the scores and keep it around where it is.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Before playing the game I thought it was going to get 83. Now I think it deserves way more and could get higher, but the server issues and misinformation from people wrongly claiming it's pay to win I assume may negatively affect the scores and keep it around where it is.
Absolutely deserves more.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
After a while you just gotta ignore people that go out of their way to maintain a ‘shtick’ every forum has a planetsmasher, this one has a few.
I know I was campaigning to keep those "doomers" around but the Q3 report made me realize they are no better than the fucking xbots. Always spewing their rage and bile about everything Sony does.

It's unbearable 🤢

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
I know I was campaigning to keep those "doomers" around but the Q3 report made me realize they are no better than the fucking xbots. Always spewing their rage and bile about everything Sony does.

It's unbearable 🤢
Seriously fuck that gloomy doomer planetsmasher and everyone like him.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
The server issues are making this game unplayable. Fucking got on my falcon to evac and game kicks me from my own game, lost 500 xp at the very end which is just now a waste of time.
Gonna come back in a few weeks when they sort out the servers.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
+50% XP and credits all weekend 😲

That's how you keep momentum going, love this. They need to fix the server issues though as last night I literally had to restart my PS5 7 times before I could get in. If they are doing stuff like this, they better have a hot fix patch they are sitting on for tonight.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This weekend I'll play the free timed trial of no man's sky instead... I'm not sure if this is a good idea to get into a multiplayer game, but this one seems special for some reason.

D

Deleted member 223

How about double the samples and a 30% increase for medals?

Well above level 20 and got all the stratagems. Those two things aren't actually as bad compared to medals or samples which is the most grindy of the bunch.

Either way.... nice for those still stuck in the low levels.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The server issues are making this game unplayable. Fucking got on my falcon to evac and game kicks me from my own game, lost 500 xp at the very end which is just now a waste of time.
Gonna come back in a few weeks when they sort out the servers.
It's all part of the fun of being an Helldiver. If you play this weekend with the XP boost you'll get all that XP and more in no time 😁

Btw, you don't need to extract to get the 500XP for Mission Complete. The extraction only gives you an extra 100 or something. I don't bother extracting sometimes. I just explore until I die.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's all part of the fun of being an Helldiver. If you play this weekend with the XP boost you'll get all that XP and more in no time 😁

Btw, you don't need to extract to get the 500XP for Mission Complete. The extraction only gives you an extra 100 or something. I don't bother extracting sometimes. I just explore until I die.
Performance and issues have shown up more after this last patch smh.