Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Still getting random crashes from time to time on PC, what makes it worse is there is no way to reconnect and your time is just wasted which is really annoying.
Yeah a reconnect feature would do well. I've both had it happen to me, and other people in the squad, where respawning gets bugged and you can't do anything. On harder difficulties it makes it miserable since people just quit. Doubly so if you're at the end and it happens.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah a reconnect feature would do well. I've both had it happen to me, and other people in the squad, where respawning gets bugged and you can't do anything. On harder difficulties it makes it miserable since people just quit. Doubly so if you're at the end and it happens.
On PS5 once in awhile too you can waste 30 mins due to a dyscunnect smh or crash.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
image.png

IMG_2119.png

Surpassing F2P games like Halo Infinite!

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Naraka was paid before (and Xbox exclusive for a year). They made a F2P version and it became extremely popular. Probably in Asia.

I downloaded it on PS5 and didn't like it. Some kind of battle royale with samurais, sounds great but I'd rather play Ghost of Tsuhima.
Hmm so it's week shit. Sony where the fuck are your weebos huh, are they too scared to fight for democracy?