Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
PC over 7 hours trying to connect, Not a single minute played.
nope, just got off a couple rounds with bryank half hour ago. I think sometimes if you aren't successful within ~5-10 minutes you'll never be able to log in, just exit out and relaunch it every once in a while

D

Deleted member 223

Weak Fences should be breakable by gunfire....

Game Session browser > In-map browser. H1 browser is much better.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Weak Fences should be breakable by gunfire....

Game Session browser > In-map browser. H1 browser is much better.

Did you read what your wrote before posting? Did you try to shoot fences with guns in real life? And how that worked?

You are very creative with coming up with things to complain about, I'd give you that.

alf-im-going-to-sit-and-complain.gif

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I went ahead and bought BF2042 because matchmaking haven't been working for 3 days, thanks Sony.
Still have my BF in the wrapper after I biught it bargain bin for $15. Need to try it soon.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Bots feel so entitled lmfao. "If Microsoft is given their games we should get hellvider"
Get fucked

• haha
D

Deleted member 223

Did you read what your wrote before posting? Did you try to shoot fences with guns in real life? And how that worked?

You are very creative with coming up with things to complain about, I'd give you that.
It's about what's practical from a gameplay standpoint to allow the game to flow easier. Puff suggested melee but melee range is very short in this game.

I read what I wrote really well. The question is did you read your retort? There is nothing realistic about this game gameplay wise so making an exception with fences is a moot point. Fun fact, a railgun shot should be able, realistically speaking to penetrate those fences. Guess what? It does not. As should all projectile weapons tbh... "shoot through". The way it's coded right now they act as a brick wall instead of a fence.

Now Arrowhead can code a proper fence or allow a couple shots to destroy them... which is easier on their end. Whichever is better than what we have now... in essence a brick wall that's only destructible by heavy ordinance (orbitals/airstrike) or the bugs simple ramming through them.

I've more than my share of gameplay encounters were I catch bugs behind fences off guard and I lose all of that element of surprise and movement positioning because I'm cockblocked by a poorly coded fence. Again the details other devs pay attention to. Very few moments of accidental stealth in this game, and this one is ruined by the fence.

You think more about it before retorting defensively. Matter of fact boot up the game and play with a fence. Report back your findings.

Being on the edge makes for questionable posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • thinking_hard
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
It's about what's practical from a gameplay standpoint to allow the game to flow easier. Puff suggested melee but melee range is very short in this game.

I read what I wrote really well. The question is did you read your retort? There is nothing realistic about this game gameplay wise so making an exception with fences is a moot point. Fun fact, a ray gun shot should be able, realistically speaking to penetrate those fences. Guess what? It does not. As should all projectile weapons tbh... "shoot through". The way it's coded right now they act as a brick wall instead of a fence.

Now Arrowhead can code a proper fence or allow a couple shots to destroy them... which is easier on their end. Whichever is better than what we have now... in essence a brick wall that's only destructible by heavy ordinance (orbitals/airstrike) or the bugs simple ramming through them.

I've more than my share of gameplay encounters were I catch bugs behind fences off guard and I lose all of that element of surprise and movement positioning because I'm cockblocked by a poorly coded fence. Again the details other devs pay attention to.

You think more about it before retorting defensively. Matter of fact boot up the game and play with a fence. Report back your findings.

Being on the edge makes for questionable posts.
Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS