OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
darth sidious GIF by Star Wars

No founders allowed in comps!
Lol oh yeah! You know "conflict of interest" and all tht. Sircaw might put like 19 votes in 😂😂😂 his fins are very slick.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I may get this on PC. If it nails what SW Battlefront 2 did, it may be a banger.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Sounds really good

The humour, coop and accidental deaths could make this a real chance to take.off.with streamers. If Sony have any brains to them they'll have copies out to streamers at launch

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sounds really good

The humour, coop and accidental deaths could make this a real chance to take.off.with streamers. If Sony have any brains to them they'll have copies out to streamers at launch
Sony has done a piss poor job at promoting this though, it should be all over the shop and it isn't. It wasn't even on steam's main page a few days ago.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Sony has done a piss poor job at promoting this though, it should be all over the shop and it isn't. It wasn't even on steam's main page a few days ago.
Yes that's not surprising
Not even a state of play for it

Still, none of their GAAS will succeed through mass marketing. The keys to success there is purely word of mouth

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes that's not surprising
Not even a state of play for it

Still, none of their GAAS will succeed through mass marketing. The keys to success there is purely word of mouth
Absolutely, but games only get to the word of mouth stage if people actually know about them.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Absolutely, but games only get to the word of mouth stage if people actually know about them.
Who ever heard of Palworld a month ago

Certainly not the 20 million who bought it

Can't think of many if any major GAAS games that weren't a hit that came out of nowhere

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Who ever heard of Palworld a month ago

Certainly not the 20 million who bought it

Can't think of many if any major GAAS games that weren't a hit that came out of nowhere

Palworld is an exception, not the rule. A better example would be enshrouded, which people had been talking about non-stop before release, at least in the PC gaming community.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Palworld is an exception, not the rule. A better example would be enshrouded, which people had been talking about non-stop before release, at least in the PC gaming community.
Relax, helldivers 2 is the 7th most wishlisted on steam. The first game built a solid following.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Relax, helldivers 2 is the 7th most wishlisted on steam. The first game built a solid following.
I saw that screenshot, but that's incorrect

This is the top wishlist on steam (that's from my account, but private mode shows the same list):
JJ06NCA.png

And this is where Helldivers 2 sits
sia7QsT.png

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Banned!

Previews are sounding great, might just go for the 60 yo-yo edition.

Why would I buy it on PS where I have to pay online? If I decide to buy it, I will do so on a platform where I'm not treated as a second class citizen. This way, if I do buy it, Sony makes less money.