Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The IGN footage is worse and way more choppy than the other previews so they just uploaded a shitty video.

Way to go IGN
Lets also not forget that they dont even play the games propperly, I rememeber when they got called out by Ace Combat 7 devs for posting footage playing in the lil baby easy mode and giving it a 7

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They also don't give a shit about proper capture hardware and software. They could capture the 4k output and then downsample to 1080p from the RAW file prior to uploading. But that would take some effort. What they probably did was capture the footage in 1080p and then manipulate that same file.
They play on PS5, just record in 4k, you can 1h. Use share factory program on the same PS5 to make it 1080p. You don't need any investments.
These guys just incompetent impotents.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They play on PS5, just record in 4k, you can 1h. Use share factory program on the same PS5 to make it 1080p. You don't need any investments.
These guys just incompetent impotents.
And it's a pretty good app too. I've seen ppl pull some great stuff with factory.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
I fucking hate reddit. You have pieces of shit like the OP of this post who has been shitting in Helldivers 2 nonstop for weeks and then posts this misleading screenshot of the UI to a popular gaming sub to attack the game and the post clearly gets botted immediately

Last edited:

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Lets also not forget that they dont even play the games propperly, I rememeber when they got called out by Ace Combat 7 devs for posting footage playing in the lil baby easy mode and giving it a 7
Let me guess, they using the X-axis control?

Reactions: balrogboy

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I played DRG, i really don’t remember being able to drop bombs on 50 ft spiders

*edit btw I'm not claiming that helldivers is generic, i don't think it is. Just answering your claim that there isn't anything else like it.

Last edited: