Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Banned!

Previews are sounding great, might just go for the 60 yo-yo edition.

I would get the $60 dollar edition but I honestly don’t like that there’s weapons attached. Cosmetics sure but deluxe edition exclusive gear?! Kinda not cool.

I want to know if the deluxe edition items are still earnable in-game and perhaps the price increase for the dlx is a shortcut path to such. I’d hope…

My meta prediction is 79. But my gut tells me 81… eh fuck it … still goin 79

These previews came from an invite-only event right? Kinda seems like it…

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Good to see all the positive previews.

Only negative is the amount of content at launch.

Hope theres a steady stream of new content from Arrowhead.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Lots of votes in the 85-90 range, would love to win this, but also would love if the game got an even higher score than that

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
The IGN footage is worse and way more choppy than the other previews so they just uploaded a shitty video.

Way to go IGN

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The IGN footage is worse and way more choppy than the other previews so they just uploaded a shitty video.

Way to go IGN
The Family Chantel Im Not Surprised GIF by TLC

Reactions: Eggman

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023

Way to go IGN

1080p 60fps with the game probably using FSR2 on PlayStation.
Then you add the youtube low bitrate that is being tanked further because of particle effects and other things and you've got the worse image quality ever in video form.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1080p 60fps with the game probably using FSR2 on PlayStation.
Then you add the youtube low bitrate that is being tanked further because of particle effects and other things and you've got the worse image quality ever in video form.
So fucking true! Sometimes I get games after seeing videos before release and I'm like "damn this looks so much better in person"

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So fucking true! Sometimes I get games after seeing videos before release and I'm like "damn this looks do much better in person"

They also don't give a shit about proper capture hardware and software. They could capture the 4k output and then downsample to 1080p from the RAW file prior to uploading. But that would take some effort. What they probably did was capture the footage in 1080p and then manipulate that same file.

• they're_right_you_know