Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff and updates. |UP| "Escalation of Freedom" Announced, biggest update ever coming Aug. 6th.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You may be right. I couldn't type either. Was trying to type to let the squad know I was backing out but I couldn't, the textbox pop up window wouldn't open.
In my case the PS5 menu would open properly, but yes, everything else was slideshow slow. Since the PS5 has its own dedicated memory, it could either be a memory leak or a massive server slowdown, however I fail to see how a server issue could crash my game. In every single online game i've ever played, a server issue or lag spike usually presents itself with others seemingly lagging, even if its you the one experiencing issues. There's probably a combination of actions that just triggers the game into imploding lol.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
In my case the PS5 menu would open properly, but yes, everything else was slideshow slow. Since the PS5 has its own dedicated memory, it could either be a memory leak or a massive server slowdown, however I fail to see how a server issue could crash my game. In every single online game i've ever played, a server issue or lag spike usually presents itself with others seemingly lagging, even if its you the one experiencing issues. There's probably a combination of actions that just triggers the game into imploding lol.
Ive just used switcher to watch Netflix and leave Helldivers on standby when I'm not playing. Not taking any chances.

D

Deleted member 223

Yeah it's not your typical rubber banding lag. It's a pure slowdown.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
D

Deleted member 223

Another bug: When a host leaves a game and the other remaining players in the squad finish the match, after the results screen the game stays infinitely loading while transferring to the ship. Only fix is to close and reboot game.

Has happened to me quite often.

Last edited by a moderator:

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Another bug: When a host leaves a game and the other players finish the match, after the results screen the game stays infinitely loading while transferring to the ship. Only fix is to close and reboot game.

I've had this happen to me on PC, only for me it eventually loaded after like 20 minutes of me waiting while looking at youtube videos.

D

Deleted member 223

Another bug: After matchmaking with a full group, the subsequent matches won't refresh with fresh players. So as players trickle down, your team size won't be replenished by either matchmaking in the lobby, mid-game or by the SOS beacon. Public and crossplay on - don't matter. Only fix is to close the game and reboot.

1130 supercredits at 60 hrs of gameplay. If you spend some of the supercredits on the supercredit store like me, you're still about 10 hrs away from the premium warbond.

Several explosions in a highly packed extraction zone (usually on bugs) will cause drastic FPS drops. A way to avoid it is for the character to face the opposite way of the action. Sometimes it causes a straight up crash the second an explosion with cluster munitions goes off.

Last edited by a moderator:

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I can't even get to the "servers are full" error because the game just hangs on a black screen now. people really love liberty.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Another bug: When a host leaves a game and the other remaining players in the squad finish the match, after the results screen the game stays infinitely loading while transferring to the ship. Only fix is to close and reboot game.

that hasn't happened to me yet

I had a bug the other night where I threw an eagle strike as the pelican was landing and it flipped over, making it impossible for me to extract

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 223

that hasn't happened to me yet

I had a bug the other night where I threw an eagle strike as the pelican was landing and it flipped over, making it impossible for me to extract
Dropping a Laser orbital on top of the Pelican blocked me from entering as well. Tried it for the lols - sort of got the deserved reward lmao.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
No issues at all tonight after 3+ hours of playing. I bought 375 credits to thank Sony and got the Premium Warbonds 🥰

If you buy the Super Citizen upgrade do you get 1000 credits instead of the Premium?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No issues at all tonight after 3+ hours of playing. I bought 375 credits to thank Sony and got the Premium Warbonds 🥰

If you buy the Super Citizen upgrade do you get 1000 credits instead of the Premium?
Yeah I been bought the premium. Warbond tin support them. With all the issues ppl are having I've still put in hours of fun.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
No way I’ll buy the premium battle pass. I’d definitely just farm the credits. Easy enough. Then again… the game is built around the battle passes currently.