Hi-Fi Rush in development since 2017 as per developer - MS paid to block it off PS5 through Bethesda acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The game itself looks pretty good, but of course it's getting praised to outlandish degrees for reasons I can't fathom (well I can fathom it but it's almost too pathetic to consider real). Like Yongyea called it the biggest mic drop moment of all time, what the fuck?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The game itself looks pretty good, but of course it's getting praised to outlandish degrees for reasons I can't fathom (well I can fathom it but it's almost too pathetic to consider real). Like Yongyea called it the biggest mic drop moment of all time, what the fuck?
Dude's been having weird takes ever since he was gifted that Cyberpunk chair. Things are cursed I tell ta.

I'd also say Sony's E3 2013 and 2016 shows were bigger mic drop moments, but what do I know.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
hesrightyouknow.png
Say whatever you want but there are more people playing Forspoken (a full price $70 game) on Steam than Hifi Rush, a $30 budget game (6.6k vs 3.5k concurrent users).

Not that I think these games are comparable but you and your braindead friends keep using Forspoken to attack Sony as if it was a first-party game.

Cope and seethe.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Say whatever you want but there are more people playing Forspoken (a full price $70 game) on Steam than Hifi Rush, a $30 budget game (6.6k vs 3.5k concurrent users).

Yes, a game that came out first will generally have more people playing it than a game that came out later with a shadow drop, and without any pre-orders.

But that will be changing very very shortly looking at the sale trend.

I knew I always liked you for a reason G&M 💚

1fyd3c.png

Cope and seethe.

A lot of that going on in this thread already, agreed 🥳

200.gif

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nym

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Not that I think these games are comparable but you and your braindead friends keep using Forspoken to attack Sony as if it was a first-party game.

Cope and seethe.
Don't feed the trolls.

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022

wow, well there it is, straight from the horses mouth.

Xbox - Why can't you make something for yourself?

Not that the game looks very good, but it goes to show what MS is all about. Steal from others, fail to nurture or create internally, and then pull out daddy's wallet to make it all OK.

Disgusting business practice.

No wonder Japan hates Xbox.

I mean the Bethesda/ZeniMax acquisition was completed 2 years ago. Of course the new games won't release on PlayStation or Nintendo. Just like Housemarque's or Insomniac's next games won't come to Xbox or Switch.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yes, a game that came out first will generally have more people playing it than a game that came out later with a shadow drop, and without any pre-orders.

But that will be changing very very shortly looking at the sale trend.

I knew I always liked you for a reason G&M 💚
Shadow drop with no reviews and yet you were all over the Forspoken review thread mad because Windows Central didn't get a review copy. I thought releasing games with no reviews was damage control and anti-consumer?

How do you explain this total double standard from all the green warriors?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Shadow drop with no reviews and yet you were all over the Forspoken review thread mad because Windows Central didn't get a review copy. I thought releasing games with no reviews was damage control and anti-consumer?

They're just trolling you.

Y'all, this little game is not worth getting this worked up/angry over.

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022
Have you had time to watch the last of us on Tv yet? i watched the first ep last night, was damn good.

If you have not, i 100% recommend it.
Not a big fan of TLOU. And TLOU2 sucked.
No reason to watch the show. I already know what happens and I'm not looking forward to watch the shitfest that season 2 will be.

• haha
Reactions: arvfab

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not a big fan of TLOU. And TLOU2 sucked.
No reason to watch the show. I already know what happens and I'm not looking forward to watch the shitfest that season 2 will be.
Ah thats a shame, I actually think the series is better than the game.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Are you seriously trying to equate a publisher picking and choosing which outlet to give review codes with a game that had a literal shadow drop ?

:ROFLMAO:

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Let's try to keep the thread on topic.
It was about how long the game was in development and the implications.

Also, please no bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.