Hi-Fi Rush in development since 2017 as per developer - MS paid to block it off PS5 through Bethesda acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
In game MTX, how else ?

You know this SLB, you're not a newb poster .. come on .. don't stoop to their level.

1 answer, you should be asking that to people who brought up forspoken in this thread in general and also the people who post quoted *me* and brought up forspoken to me.

additional hint: I wasn't the one who did either of those things.
But you're more than happy to argue about it and shit on it endlessly for your crusade.

got it

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
But you're more than happy to argue about it and shit on it endlessly for your crusade.

got it

Only when someone quotes *ME* and uses it as part of their argument.

If you really want people to stop bringing it up, you're quoting the wrong poster to do that lol.

Honestly I had no clue lol
After I posted I figure must be the case. I thought was just numbers of download. Steam is the only chart that seemly mix f2p with full games

Yeah, their chart is counting straight up sheer revenue, whatever venue it's coming from on Steam. Not # of units sold.

Which, frankly, is a better metric for publishers since they care about where the $$$ is coming from first and foremost.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Only when someone quotes *ME* and uses it as part of their argument.

If you really want people to stop bringing it up, you're quoting the wrong poster to do that lol.

Yeah, their chart is counting straight up sheer revenue, whatever venue it's coming from on Steam. Not # of units sold.

Which, frankly, is a better metric for publishers since they care about where the $$$ is coming from first and foremost.
There's always choice of whether or not to engage in an attempt to always have the last word. I see which one you prefer

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
There's always choice of whether or not to engage in an attempt to always have the last word. I see which one you prefer

My friend, your moral posturing would be viable if you weren't one of the first people to bring up the game by name in this very thread. 😅

Maybe next time take your own advise and don't engage in conversations that bring up unrelated titles.

-

1tsi59.png

Reactions: Dick Jones

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
the game looks amazing to me, but I can’t start to fathom why people are losing their minds over this indie game? It’ll be forgotten in two weeks, it’s not nearly as memeable as stray and Sony has bangers like FFXVI and spider man 2 coming… so just let it go lol

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Are you seriously trying to equate a publisher picking and choosing which outlet to give review codes with a game that had a literal shadow drop ?

:ROFLMAO:

You usually try to equate buying a developer to spending 70B on a publisher, so any irrealistic comparisons suddenly become valid when arguing with you.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
You usually try to equate buying a developer to spending 70B on a publisher, so any irrealistic comparisons suddenly become valid when arguing with you.

Even you're saying it's an unrealistic comparison.

Good to see (y)

Last edited:

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Hifi Rush was on sale on multiple storefronts with absolutely no reviews or coverage. Customers had to buy it blindly. How is that better? I thought you were fighting on customers behalf?

There were still over 50 reviews on Day 1 for Forspoken. Customers had more than enough time to get the info.
It's called word of mouth... which is better than any other type of review. Steam reviews started coming shortly after it launched and were absolutely glowing. The game just looked cool and polished as fuck in the direct itself... and then of course you had streamers playing it and telling thousands upon thousands of people that it was great...

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
It's called word of mouth... which is better than any other type of review. Steam reviews started coming shortly after it launched and were absolutely glowing. The game just looked cool and polished as fuck in the direct itself... and then of course you had streamers playing it and telling thousands upon thousands of people that it was great...

"Overwhelmingly positive" with almost 1500 reviews.

Kww1sKs.png

thats-damn-good-thats-good.gif

Reactions: Remij

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes I am confident if this was a PS exclusive I'd see people here shitting on it. Game looks cool as fuck, sometimes your rival gets a W guys it's ok
Definitely not. Nintendo and Sony people seem to like those platforms because of the games.

Xbox people trump up the games because of the platform.

See the difference? Also, the game looks dumb. At least, to me it does.

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Could someone please explain what all the fuss is about this game?

What am I missing?

A 30 pound indie game at best. People talking about it as though Elden Ring 2 just released.

Yes I understand why gamers of a certain brand of console are bragging about it simply because they are starved of games. Such are their low standards.

But why the reaction from Playstation gamers?

We have had our fair share of exclusive Indie level games like Kena and Stray. Nothing which Xbox gamers will miss. Both OK games. That’s it.

The game was so great that Microsoft shadow dropped it so it doesn’t get reviews before release. Go figure.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Definitely not. Nintendo and Sony people seem to like those platforms because of the games.

Xbox people trump up the games because of the platform.

See the difference? Also, the game looks dumb. At least, to me it does.

I hope this is satire and you're not posting this unironically.

Anyone in a vacuum who looks at this thread, the OP and the replies on the first page will come to the conclusion that "Sony people", as you called them, do nothing but whine about games and them being on other platforms. Relentlessly. Show them this thread in addition and it'll absolutely solidify that as fact.

Come on. :sneaky:

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I hope this is satire and you're not posting this unironically.

Anyone in a vacuum who looks at this thread, the OP and the replies on the first page will come to the conclusion that "Sony people", as you called them, do nothing but whine about games and them being on other platforms. Relentlessly. Show them this thread in addition and it'll absolutely solidify that as fact.

Come on. :sneaky:
They are just pointing out the complete hypocrisy and two facedness of Phil Spencer, which is pretty well known at this point.

But you know this. The fact you run so much defense for MS still astounds me. I mean to the point where you got the tag you did on GAF of all places.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
They are just pointing out the complete hypocrisy and two facedness of Phil Spencer, which is pretty well known at this point.

You should at least pretend to read the thread and messages before parroting the same replies.

Here, let me pull some choice quotes for you.

just one green side parroting about subs services.. the other blue side is just chilling with games.
hopefully when xbox exits the hardware business, the gaming culture can begin to heal.
a lot of them are upset xbox is dying. it's like betting on a losing horse, just you have your whole online persona, career, and personality invested into xbox.
what exactly do you take umbrage with? Want Xloaf to acquire more former 3rd party devs to take games away from their REAL fanbases?
However I do think Xbox gamers lack a spine by supporting such a disgusting shit company as Xbox…
we're rightfully blaming the Xbox. an American Fatman hotdog console that actively hates japanese games and japanese gamers.

This reads less like Phil's two facedness and more like whining from "Sony people", as you called them, whining about other platforms.

You can continue to defend them, I don't expect any different, but at least be honest about it. Don't try to pretend that the folks you're defending here are some kind of impartial 'gamers'
kermit2.png

But you know this. The fact you run so much defense for MS still astounds me. I mean to the point where you got the tag you did on GAF of all places.

I appreciate that you keep track of my tags on GAF. I wanna say I would do the same, but most of the users I quoted above are perma-banned 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.