HiFi Rush debuts at no. 23 on XBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
whats monster hunter at?

Monster Hunter Rise is at 14. If MHW is anything to go by it’ll be there for awhile too. The inevitable Monster Hunter World 2 will tear shit up for sure.

Dead Space is making an appearance at 42 one spot behind Fallout 76. Still need to give it a few more days tho.

If Dead Space doesn’t make it into the top 30 it’s gonna flop on Xbox… and also lending more legitimacy to the argument that if it’s not in gamepass no one will bother on Xbox if PS5 performance is notable.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Odd that you quote me and not the earlier post which called it a success for Sony and Square.

Also, relax with the name calling. I don't stoop to that level for anyone here, the least you can do is the same.

In case you've not noticed, I don't give two shits.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I pointed out yet another of your lies.

The only thing you pointed out was the wrong post to bring it up as a Sony success, but keep telling yourself that you did something right. Eventually it might come true 🥳

Btw, when is your GAF ban to expire? So that you can go back to bothering them, if it's not much to ask.

You can check yourself, wait you're permed there ? Ah well.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So playstation really is gaystation? LMAO
Come on in, water's fine
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

Monster Hunter Rise is at 14. If MHW is anything to go by it’ll be there for awhile too. The inevitable Monster Hunter World 2 will tear shit up for sure.

Dead Space is making an appearance at 42 one spot behind Fallout 76. Still need to give it a few more days tho.

If Dead Space doesn’t make it into the top 30 it’s gonna flop on Xbox… and also lending more legitimacy to the argument that if it’s not in gamepass no one will bother on Xbox if PS5 performance is notable.
Looking at that chart, at first glance 14 seems good. But, I guess my question is how big is rdr2s online community? I feel like for that list there is a marinas trench drop off at some point. In my baseless assumption I’d assume monster hunter is somewhere close to that. And dead space at 42? Yeah that’s a flop.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The only thing you pointed out was the wrong post to bring it up as a Sony success, but keep telling yourself that you did something right. Eventually it might come true 🥳

You can check yourself, wait you're permed there ? Ah well.

First, I know what I quoted. The same way I quoted your bullshit post about subs in another thread. Don't try and gaslight me, you're not smart enough.

Second, I permed myself on gaf by inviting people to join IconEra. I don't give a fuck about that forum.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
First, I know what I quoted. The same way I quoted your bullshit post about subs in another thread. Don't try and gaslight me, you're not smart enough.

Misattributing what someone else said to me and saying I'm gaslighting.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Second, I permed myself on gaf by inviting people to join IconEra. I don't give a fuck about that forum.

Anyone whose seen your post history would have told you it was on borrowed time anyway 🤷‍♂️

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Funny story I actually found this forum because I read your ban message and it made me curious what other forum was being advertised because some people were discussing it in hushed tones on gaf lol

Reactions: Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Anyone whose seen your post history would have told you it was on borrowed time anyway 🤷‍♂️

I was never on perm notice. But you knew that :)

I'd like to add that I'm having a blast seeing you work overtime these past couple of days. I admire your commitment, and hope you're being compensated well for the valiant work you're doing.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Looking at that chart, at first glance 14 seems good. But, I guess my question is how big is rdr2s online community? I feel like for that list there is a marinas trench drop off at some point. In my baseless assumption I’d assume monster hunter is somewhere close to that. And dead space at 42? Yeah that’s a flop.

FYI Dead Space is #1 in the top paid games.

The "most played" games is naturally topped by freemiums like Fortnite, which will be the same case on PS top played games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.