HiFi Rush debuts at no. 23 on XBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
It’s such a great game. What a shame it’s not finding it way to more players.
there's really only so much a stealth drop can do. no marketing, no brand awareness, and no reach whatsoever. You get one small rush of excitement on day one, but the drop off is severe afterwards.

Hopefully MS will let them port it to other systems more receptive of this type of game. Their marketing strategy, lack of resources, and lack of reach hurt this game.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Top 5 in most played game pass baybay.

1Yt6epE.png

Ark seems really popular with the Xbox crowd. They doubled down on getting number 2 exclusive. Is it timed or forever?
A guy I knew was really into it and wouldnt shut up about it lol

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Ark seems really popular with the Xbox crowd. They doubled down on getting number 2 exclusive. Is it timed or forever?
A guy I knew was really into it and wouldnt shut up about it lol

Probably timed. I have no idea what extent of MS's involvement is, if they're co-funding the game or just paid money for game pass.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Probably timed. I have no idea what extent of MS's involvement is, if they're co-funding the game or just paid money for game pass.
Hi-Fi Flush down to 24 and it's still hovering around 5k on Steam. Going viral any minute now lol
Oprah Yes GIF

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
If this your definition of a success story, you must have read some terrible books in your time.

- very high critical appraisal - 90/100
- top 5 on game pass at launch
- top 5 seller on steam for a week after launch
- higher user ratio of completion compared to other AAA exclusives released in the same time on tracking websites

I'm not calling it a success, pretty much every metric aside from the personal satisfaction of Sony fans is.

Even then, we know at least 1 die-hard on this forum who still subbed to game pass just to play it, who knows how many others did and are just too shy to talk about it.

i-e Success ™

D

Deleted member 417

- very high critical appraisal - 90/100
- top 5 on game pass at launch
- top 5 seller on steam for a week after launch
- higher user ratio of completion compared to other AAA exclusives released in the same time on tracking websites

I'm not calling it a success, pretty much every metric aside from the personal satisfaction of Sony fans is.

Even then, we know at least 1 die-hard on this forum who still subbed to game pass just to play it, who knows how many others did and are just too shy to talk about it.

i-e Success ™
You don't need to sell the game to me, I'll be playing it when I get chance.

I was poking fun at your posts

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Sure

The numbers are different than when I posted them, but the links in the posts will still show the ratios are still give or take the same, if not higher.

Thank you. But I don't get where you are getting the "higher completion ratio" from.

I had a look at the percentage on the PS App for the last story trophy in Forspoken, which should be more accurate than PSN Profiles as it tracks all achievers on PS, and it's obviously lower than a page for dedicated trophy hunters. 20,7% for an open world game released a few weeks ago, doesn't sound bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.