Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition launches on PS5 October 6, and comes to PC early 2024

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not effort... just correcting your math.
No correction was necessary, the point of my post wasn't about console sales vs PC sales, so idk why you tried to make it seem as such. @flaccidsnake said PlayStation NEEDS PC, I was explaining to him that wasn't true by any measure. Notice how he ignored my post 😂🤣 as he always does when he gets disproven.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
It was a trolling comment baiting for an idiot to follow up and post that quote from Jim, who has an incentive to justify his PC "just port" strategy. Anyone that takes flaccid trolling seriously needs his head examined.

Last edited:
  • noneofmybizz
Reactions: flaccidsnake

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That 5% also includes Bungie as well as PS first party studios, Bungie likely makes up more than 50% of it.
Yes.

To be fair I don't think Sony reached $200m revenue with PC and Bungie accounted for more than 50% of that... more like $120m to $130m were Bungie revenue and the rest where the PC software sales ($40-50 million).

I don't have data to backup that guess but the PC software sales for Sony this year was really bad... even TLOU PC under performed due it bad state... Spider-man probably did well compared with others titles that failed miserably.