Horizon Forbidden West cracked and pirated within 30 seconds of release.

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Just a few hours ago you were criticising the PSVR2 remote and then basically admitted you haven't used one.

Just yesterday or the day before you accused me (using a meme of all things) of basically saying that outputting at a resolution is the same as image reconstruction. Then you demonstrated being at the peak of mount dunning Kruger.

I can go further back, but I thought these two examples would suffice, and quite frankly you're doing a damn good job at being just another sad poster that cannot have an honest conversation, either due to intellectual dishonesty or lack of intelligence. It's just getting boring.
Don't need to use one to see from every angle there is nothing that affixes it to the hand meaning forced grip is required. This isn't scholar level observation, it will fly off of your hand if you do not hold onto it when making quick or angled motions.

It having a "cage" around it doesn't change any of this design reality of the controller, it is built to be gripped while the Index controller is built to be both gripped and "hands free" as it actually straps to your hand by design.

Oh the resolution thing lol? You mean the thing that went completely over your head. Of course I remember that.

Your lack of understanding something is not only an issue which only plagues you, but furthermore doesn't result in me being a liar.

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Don't need to use one to see from every angle there is nothing that affixes it to the hand meaning forced grip is required. This isn't scholar level observation, it will fly off of your hand if you do not hold onto it when making quick or angled motions.

It having a "cage" around it doesn't change any of this design reality of the controller, it is built to be gripped while the Index controller is built to be both gripped and "hands free" as it actually straps to your hand by design.

Oh the resolution thing lol? You mean the thing that went completely over your head. Of course I remember that.

Your lack of not understanding something is not only an issue which only plagues you, but furthermore doesn't result in me being a liar.
It's actually amazing how you double down on being wrong on both fronts.

Edit: it does result in you being a liar especially on the account of accusing people of not understanding something they own (and you don't) and accusing them of saying something they didn't.

But hey, you do you, I'm willing to place a bet that you're not lasting much longer here, kinda like your previous accounts.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

Your lack of understanding something is not only an issue which only plagues you, but furthermore doesn't result in me being a liar.
I ve bee checking your post history and its really a mess in there

Cos many statement contradict each other

A clear sign of dishonesty and pathological liar

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
I ve bee checking your post history and its really a mess in therr

Cos many statement contradict eavh other

A clear sign of dishonesty and patological liar
As mentioned to the other user *citation needed*.

Unfounded accusations, oh no someone call the police!

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
As mentioned to the other user *citation needed*.

Unfounded accusations, oh no someone call the police!
Theres really no need for citation or any further useless drama of yours really

Cos youre already exposed with your manipulative behaviour

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Denuvo butchers performance on PC, so it's a double edge sword.

You can release the game with Denuvo and risk losing Metacritic Points like DD2 or release the game without Denuvo and see it being pirated and lose sales,

But i think the caveat here is that not releasing the game with Denuvo probably doesnt impact the sales enough for Nixxes to implement it.
Heard DD2 performs like shit and reviewers didnt care. But we all know why it was favoured

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Screenshot-20240322-010830-Chrome.jpg

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
What own goal?

I just prove thats its useless for me to own ps if all their games are available on pc

Theres not own goal. Thats the reality.
You're the one arguing the only platform to be on is PC. Rinzler agreeing with you is agreeing with your point.

• brain
Reactions: rinzler

Exicide

2 Feb 2024

upon watching an unboxing video, there are straps on those controllers, not sure why you're saying there aren't. I mean, for me personally, I don't like the ergonomics or the "cuff" design of that controller, but the index is much better looking and I feel its more appropriately spaced for my hands (bigger than average hands)

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
You're the one arguing the only platform to be on is PC. Rinzler agreeing with you is agreeing with your point.
No you misunderstood the argument

Originally that rinzler guy continue talking about me to continue to game on playstation despite ps game are heading to pc

And then comes the part when i asked him why do i need to keep gaming on playstation if all the game are heading to pc

Thats when everything get hazzy and blurry with him going circle around never answered the questioned directly

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
No you clearly misunderstood the argument

Originally that rinzler guy continue harping about me to continue to game on playstation despite ps game are heading to pc

And then comes the part when i asked him why do i need to buy playstation if all the game are heading to pc

Thats when everything get hazzy and blurry with him going circle around
So is there any reason to buy a Playstation?

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
upon watching an unboxing video, there are straps on those controllers, not sure why you're saying there aren't. I mean, for me personally, I don't like the ergonomics or the "cuff" design of that controller, but the index is much better looking and I feel its more appropriately spaced for my hands (bigger than average hands)
Those are wrist straps so you don't fling the controller, no different than that of say a Wii controller.

They are not hand straps that allow you to let go of the controller in any form of uniformed fashion to play VR.

The Index palm straps are not only a creation so the controller is not flung, but also so you can let go of the controller entirely at any velocity or direction and it will not move from the palm of your hand to instantly be regripped.

If you do the same thing with the PSVR2 controller the grip will fall away from your palm and 'fly off' if you do anything, they are designed completely differently.

One is the Index controller, the other is a Quest like controller with a cage, make more sense now?

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
4 years since HZD was announced on PC. Are we really doing this tired song and dance for every single PC port? Even with multiple threads now?

This year alone we will have alongside Forbidden West, Tsushima, Until Dawn, Helldivers 2 some other between Ragnarok, Last of Us 2/Demons Souls... Spiderman 2 is unofficially already, improving on a daily basis, Wolverine sure as hell is releasing as well. Even PSVR2 got ported.

Which phase are we in? It can't be denial at this point in time. Clearly it's not acceptance for a lot of folk. Anger? Bargain?

I can understand the frustration but you areny aiming correctly. At face value you can see, PC folks getting lots of legacy games, console folks not getting that many new games. New games take a shit ton of time. Feeling underserved, mistreated... but that's not due to the PC ports themselves.

Sony Bought a best in class studio for that endeavour. A studio that could be working on ports of multiplatform games to prevent crap like the Jedi game, Dragons Dogma 2 or FFVII Remake from happening the way they did.

The main reason begging what's happening is Sony going ALL IN with GaaS. They want their own Fortnite at any cost and are throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks with many single player studios. Your anger should be focused there. But eventually Sony will change, they always do every couple of generations.

There will come a time when people get tired of these big western blockbuster single player games, and Sony will have to pivot to something different. They can't wait for the Ant and the Wasp superhero game to bomb in 2028 for them to realize, they have to act now.

If eventually MS decides to go out of the console race, and power game I think it would be good for Sony to go back to their roots in spirit. The pre Uncharted 2 era. Where alongside their biggest game (GT) they had more experimental games that were allowed to bomb in many cases but filled the catalog better.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Those are wrist straps so you don't fling the controller, no different than that of say a Wii controller.

They are not hand straps that allow you to let go of the controller in any form of uniformed fashion to play VR.

The Index palm straps are not only a creation so the controller is not flung, but also so you can let go of the controller entirely at any velocity or direction and it will not move from the palm of your hand to instantly be regripped.

If you do the same thing with the PSVR2 controller the grip will fall away from your palm and 'fly off' if you do anything, they are designed completely differently.

One is the Index controller, the other is a Quest like controller with a cage, make more sense now?
Ah, that makes more sense, I thought you were saying there wasn't any straps to begin with.

• Shake
Reactions: rinzler