Horizon Forbidden West cracked and pirated within 30 seconds of release.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
In case all their first party game heading to PC? Especially Day One? The answer is no
You get a ton of great benefits with PC, that is my opinion, some people may not like the hassle of maintenance (opening it up and cleaning it), updating drivers (if ever needed), a bunch of software, all the part prices, upgrading, downgrading, whatever it is. The best part about PC for me is how modular it is, you can do quite literally anything you want to it. Some people don't like that responsibility, so some will always opt for a one time payment of a box you can turn on and sit down, immediately launch a game, and play from there, no real tweaks or anything.

Of course the argument you have to tweak everything to get it working isn't real in the first place, it all works unless you try to play something OLD that hasn't been updated since the early 2000's, then you may have to enable a compatibility mode or patcher to get it working with modern hardware (i'm looking at you, Crysis)

BUT.

As I said, some don't like that, sure you can set your PC in the living room and do as you would a console, but you still have to worry about all the other things I listed, Consoles are simply easy to use, the downside is generations die out, the PC however, doesn't.
^
I replied to you ages ago with more and you never really said anything about it

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Do you have a psvr2? Because no one who owns one would say that
Ok, replicate what I just did. Good luck buying new controllers as they fly off into space.

What is with this sick obsession of being wrong about something? These controllers are not designed the same, it's not intended to work like an Index controller...

Why is that such a problem where this becomes this defensive need to argue with me about this?

NO VR controller straps to your hand in this fashion for "hands free" function, why the need to lie as if that's in any way an incorrect statement?

Bizarre behavior, and to think this craziness all started because I said this...

"I'll stick with my index controllers, once you get a controller that you realize you don't actually have to hold on to it changes everything."

A COMPLETELY FACTUAL STATEMENT...

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Ok, replicate what I just did. Good luck buying new controllers as they fly off into space.

What is with this sick obsession of being wrong about something? These controllers are not designed the same, it's not intended to work like an Index controller...

Why is that such a problem where this becomes this defensive need to argue with me about this?

NO VR controller straps to your hand in this fashion for "hands free" function, why the need to lie as if that's in any way an incorrect statement?

Bizarre behavior, and to think this craziness all started because I said this...

"I'll stick with my index controllers, once you get a controller that you realize you don't actually have to hold on to it changes everything."

A COMPLETELY FACTUAL STATEMENT...
slightly off topic but the index controller design reminds me of this old toy I had as a kid where its like a disc you strap to your hand around your knuckles/top of the hand that has velcro on the back in the middle and you had to catch a tennis ball with it. (Catch ball?) I don't actually know the name of it.

8er1gb7hjj071.jpg

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
slightly off topic but the index controller design reminds me of this old toy I had as a kid where its like a disc you strap to your hand around your knuckles/top of the hand that has velcro on the back in the middle and you had to catch a tennis ball with it. (Catch ball?) I don't actually know the name of it.

8er1gb7hjj071.jpg
I remember those lol

• haha
Reactions: Exicide

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
lmao not only the definitive way to play PS games but for FREE!

Ty Sony/PS for this strategy that allows you to garnered a new audience that audience not caring about PS & that audience that will slowly just be ex PS gamers on console now PC gamer playing your games at a discounted price or hell FREE! Great strategy continue devaluing your console & putting your storefront & PS brand at harm from competitors.

Surely this strategy won’t make PC/Steam & Nintendo become even stronger competitors & continue to show massive growth & dominance. (you can argue both PC/Steam & Nintendo has better positions in gaming then PS rn)

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
Lowest AAA performance

DAYS GONE sold more LMAO. Imagine that.

They said games need to be on PC to "grow". The sequel comes out and it's not even selling HALF the first game. No growth at all.

Horizon is now bargain bin worthless. They should cancel the third one.
PS singleplayer games should never be ported to any other platform other then a PS console

Is porting these games to PC & gaining short term profit really worth it harming the PS console & storefront & opening PS gamers horizon to explore other platforms & or migrating PS to PC or other platform that has true exclusive like Nintendo or can play PS games cheaper w better performance

Idk to me porting singleplayer is purely all negative effects even the “positive” effects aren’t positive since it’s little short term profit & or causing PS core business to miss target & see a decrease year over year in the PS console business

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
PC gamers really don’t like paying for games.
Can’t blame PC gamers PS are the one who’s releasing there games on PC a platform known to pirate games as a consumer if you can play a game free where on the PS platform you have to pay $70 you’d ignore the latter & wait to play PS games for free. Nintendo wants 100% of all sales & get you to bend the knee to invest & interact on the Nintendo storefront

• they're_right_you_know

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Can’t blame PC gamers PS are the one who’s releasing there games on PC a platform known to pirate games as a consumer if you can play a game free where on the PS platform you have to pay $70 you’d ignore the latter & wait to play PS games for free. Nintendo wants 100% of all sales & get you to bend the knee to invest & interact on the Nintendo storefront
I mean you can already play every Nintendo game on PC no? If all PC players are pirates then nobody is bending any knees on there.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
No one cares about your French stats and the 8 people who buy games there.
Just so you know, you've been blocked so I don't have to see your misinformation cluttering up threads again, but make sure to let me know if you ever do produce a graph, a table, or anything at all that goes against the fact that PC IS DEAD, just like Xbox.

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
Somehow it's unsustainable to invest an make single player games that sell 10m+ even 20m+ on PlayStation but somehow investing on porting those same games to PC where they'll be cracked day one, exposing them to mass piracy and selling a fraction of that on Steam with Valve getting a 30% cut makes those games viable.

Sony deserves to lose their grip on their console market since they clearly do not value it.
It’s gonna look spooky for PS when the Nintendo Switch 2 plays more 3rd party more 3rd party will launch day 1 w PS & PC & assuming Switch 2 will be around the power of a PS4 which is fine for a hybrid handheld. & the fact Nintendo has true exclusive are expanding there ip in cross media & parks while PS focus less on console loosing there grip.

The only thing missing for Nintendo to completely slaughter PS is them not making mature games of Nintendo made mature games it would be a slow boil for PS as they continue the PC port strategy. I gotta give my respect for Nintnedo the only company that has weak hardware but because there cutthroat & focus strictly on there console I end up buying a Nintendo console for gratitude in the other case as me buying a PS6 mmm as we get close to it it’s looking less & less likely & me fully jumping to PC & Nintendo strictly is looking like the route to go long term

• brain

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Lowest AAA performance

DAYS GONE sold more LMAO. Imagine that.

They said games need to be on PC to "grow". The sequel comes out and it's not even selling HALF the first game. No growth at all.

Horizon is now bargain bin worthless. They should cancel the third one.
its literally #4 top sellers right now.