Horizon Zero Dawn Remake and Horizon Multiplayer games in development for PS5

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
I think this is fake and it would be a bad move
The only reason I'll think it's legitimate is because you literally spend the first 1/3 of Forbidden West in the original games environment all done up. At that point I have a weird feeling a Sony saw that and said "port everything into that engine!"

Reactions: Hobbygaming

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
I really don't like the direction playstation is going this gen. On top of that we still don't have that showcase.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I have no idea, usually Hunter is reliable so I was depending on his judgement.

I just wonder about the word 'remake'..... do they really mean a remake or just a remaster?
Yeah I'm thinking remaster. Certainly no one's paying $70 for this.

• brain

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
The only reason I'll think it's legitimate is because you literally spend the first 1/3 of Forbidden West in the original games environment all done up. At that point I have a weird feeling a Sony saw that and said "port everything into that engine!"
Yeah I actually believe it after seeing some sites semi-confirmations I won't be getting it though

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
I don't understand who Sony thinks is going to buy this. The original sold plenty on PS4 and was even a bundled game at one point. Then it released on PC and sold a bunch. Everyone has this game except Xbox only players.......

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
This is most likely a remaster like Ghost of Tsushima or Death Stranding.

Either way sony really need a showcase with some new games being announced because this is starting to look terrible

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
A remaster of a game that still looks excellent... Only 5 years old and came to PC in 2020...
Has PS5 updates to it, are they just doing this to bundle it with the multiplayer?

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I really don't like the direction playstation is going this gen. On top of that we still don't have that showcase.
I'm willing to wait because I think Sony is wanting to show games in a decent state.

I've already seen that prick Slimy Snake on GAF slating Sony again, but I look at Sony's track record and I have faith.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
Does this remake erase the new games and new IPs they have coming?
No, but the fact there even wasting resources on this is a bad indicator. Plus they need to have a showcase to show off those new games and ips otherwise its all just talk.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
If this announcement was slipped into a nice hype showcase no one would care but people are STARVING for some kind of road map of games from sony and when shit leaks its pc ports, remasters, movies….etc

Sony isn’t satisfying it’s target audience at all. I’m glad there are actually good big games being released this year, but people didn’t buy ps5’s for 2022 only. The 500 dollars (and more now) that the systems cost are meant to last us at least 7 years, we want to know what we invested money in.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
6viezv.jpg

P

peter42O

Remaking an almost only 6 year old game while there's so many PS and PS 2 games that SHOULD get a remake. UGH.

Even worse, this seems to be connected to if there's a TV show or movie. Isn't Days Gone getting a movie or some shit? If so, I will get a remastered Days Gone (which ends on a cliffhanger) but I can't get my Days Gone 2!!!! Fuck off!!! :mad:

Reactions: Kokoloko