Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I’m going to bitch and moan about how unnecessary a HZD remake is, even when the OG was my GOTY back in 2017. The problem is, I will end up buying the collector’s edition if there is one.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Shit. I love the Horizon universe. Would love to see it on TV.

Too expensive to do right on TV without breaking the budget, though.

Plus, I don't know what's wrong with CGI these last 6 years but we've been witnessing some pretty inexplicably terrible scenes even in blockbuster movies. Perhaps it's better if they figure out how to do that properly before making a series about robot dinossaurs.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Story of ZD clears FW
Gameplay of FW clears ZD

Interested what they do going forward but MAN i did not like the Marvel esk story telling FW ended off with... such a cool universe but cringe characters

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Johnic

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
image0.png
Luckily all those are also available via BC. Well apart from Demons Souls which was awesome

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
the next state of play probably are going to have a few remasters then huh? im betting on gravity rush 2 for this one

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
the next state of play probably are going to have a few remasters then huh? im betting on gravity rush 2 for this one

Good let it be Gravity Rush 2. All those people crying about Japan Studio "closing" let see if they are going to put their money where their mouth and support this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luffy123

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Good let it be Gravity Rush 2. All those people crying about Japan Studio "closing" let see if they are going to be their money where their mouth and support this.
I dont think anyone was asking for gravity rush lol. Many are asking for the remasters and remakes of games stuck on the PS3 though

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Will most likely be running on Forbidden West engine so expect facial animation to be upgraded to what we saw of Forbidden West. Think it has been 7 years since the original was released but Zero Dawn still plays like a modern game though. A remaster isn’t needed but this will sell and chart NPD nonetheless.