In Neogaf, SoloKingRobert has been exposed to be none other than the paid shill Florian Muller

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Prolly Sleepy Brown on this site. only a matter of time before we find out
Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Have either one of them provided a reasonable explanation for the screenshot itself, or are they trying to make the story vanish by saying one profile purports to be from the UK while Florian is German?

Reactions: Kokoloko

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He's going insane after being caught and the dumbfucks that support a failed console keep on ignoring that he's the actual astroturfer.

Things might not be going well behind the scenes for MS with regards to this deal if their biggest shill is resorting to conspiracy theories like this.

Last edited:

Kyoji

22 Jun 2022
Vasto and Berkenstal are two obvious ones on gaf, they were horrible before the gen started then when all their propaganda ended up backfiring on them they calmed down a bit... for now

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I think that MS bought an army of those, you can see it in the way they assess things when it comes to MS having a great plan and how absolute their arguments are.

From now on any xbot should be banned on sight.

I mean the reaction to that last show was something, you'd have thought that Sony released a few CGI trailers or some disastrous starfield or redfall like footage.
yep. I think the bad reaction was fabricated. The show was not that bad, it was ok but the aftermath was utterly toxic, I’ve never seen something like it. And the Sony fans bought into the toxicity brought in by the xbots.

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
yep. I think the bad reaction was fabricated. The show was not that bad, it was ok but the aftermath was utterly toxic, I’ve never seen something like it. And the Sony fans bought into the toxicity brought in by the xbots.

I thought the show was a solid 7/10 and was surprised by the widespread negativity it received. I partly blame it on the MGS remake leak. If it wasn't leaked and we had actual gameplay shown, I don't think there would be any reason for any negativity.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
It was depressing to see People here behaving that way
Yes the show was lacking first party, and People where right to call sony for that, but the festival of hot takes was surreal

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
It was depressing see People here behaving that way
Yes the show was lacking first party, and People where right to call sony for that, but the festival of hot takes was surreal
The only depressed thing was to wait close to two years to get see Fairgame$, Concord and Marathon CGI and to find that Factions was cancelled/rebooted.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Have either one of them provided a reasonable explanation for the screenshot itself, or are they trying to make the story vanish by saying one profile purports to be from the UK while Florian is German?

the reasons are
  • he has tom warren blocked so he couldn't see the tweet - this one is bullshit, if you block someone you can still expose and see their tweets
  • he is from germany, not the uk - this is easy to rebute. If I say I'm the pope, does that mean I'm the pope? No.
there's probably a couple more, but nothing that can't be easily countered. the truth is, gaf mods have his IP. Unless he used a VPN, which i'd be surprised with since he fucking shared a screenshot of his twitter, it will probably reveal where he's located.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
the reasons are
  • he has tom warren blocked so he couldn't see the tweet - this one is bullshit, if you block someone you can still expose and see their tweets
  • he is from germany, not the uk - this is easy to rebute. If I say I'm the pope, does that mean I'm the pope? No.
there's probably a couple more, but nothing that can't be easily countered. the truth is, gaf mods have his IP. Unless he used a VPN, which i'd be surprised with since he fucking shared a screenshot of his twitter, it will probably reveal where he's located.
The fact that he ran and cleaned his reddit accounts and try to divert attention to Idas is pretty telling. It’s him and he’s not changing anyone’s mind about it.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The fact that he ran and cleaned his reddit accounts and try to divert attention to Idas is pretty telling. It’s him and he’s not changing anyone’s mind about it.

Except Xbox evangelists. To them, every forum is PS centric, the screenshot is doctored, and the shaky arguments I shared above are definite proof.

This is literally cult like behaviour, the same kind of behaviour you see from hardcore flat earthers, young earth creationists, etc.