In Neogaf, SoloKingRobert has been exposed to be none other than the paid shill Florian Muller

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
;)
Screenshot-20230528-020222-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230528-015004-Chrome.jpg

20230528-213214.jpg

Some of the best first few posts I've ever seen.

I love getting the dirt on this guy and there seems to be so much of it.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
That dude is mentally ill. Someone link him some treatment institutions because that is not healthy. Holy crap I've never seen a person this unhinged.

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Interesting that SoloKingRobert has remarked on, or has liked, a significant number of game patent comments/threads. On Reddit too.

I'm still trying to find an alternative explanation. Maybe these two accounts are familiar with one another, but not necessarily the same person? What if Muller shared that screen capture within his own little group of evangelists who petition regulators with emails in support of Microsoft, and SoloKingRobert foolishly copied it back to twitter?

fSHsl2p.jpg

8e0llSA.jpg

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Interesting that SoloKingRobert has remarked on, or has liked, a significant number of game patent comments/threads. On Reddit too.

I'm still trying to find an alternative explanation. Maybe these two accounts are familiar with one another, but not necessarily the same person? What if Muller shared that screen capture within his own little group of evangelists who petition regulators with emails in support of Microsoft, and SoloKingRobert foolishly copied it back to twitter?

fSHsl2p.jpg

8e0llSA.jpg
I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that he's on that infamous discord where all the shills draw up their battle plans, but I think it's kind of a stretch

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nitro and Nhomnhom

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

fSHsl2p.jpg

8e0llSA.jpg
I'd be very interested to see Idas respond and if he can put this dude in his place.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

fSHsl2p.jpg

8e0llSA.jpg
It's the scrubbing of the accounts that gave it away for me, then the sudden screeching about Idas being a shill. He doesn't try to explain the connection in plausible terms; he just denies a very clear connection. He's also known to obsessively read and be familiar with videogame forums, given his crusade against Idas, and has a vested interest in not using his real details when posting hateful views on forums or Reddit.

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Yeah, the refusal to address the main piece of evidence, the shared interests, the same arrogance, the deletion of select messages, and the bizarre projection-like finger pointing that ensued. Even if it transpires SoloKing is merely a Florian acolyte, that's still a bad look, because it shows Microsoft paying Florian (and his flock) to shill Xbox goods and services on social media for years.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The reveal is also a good indicator of who else is a shill. Anyone defending Florian or deflecting from this is almost guaranteed to be on Microsoft's payroll.
I think any hardcode MS fan at this point is a shill of some sort or some of these rewards grinders / Gamepass scammers (low budget shills)

I at least understand where some of the Sony/Nintendo fanboys are coming from(plenty of those here), they come from the great games these companies made in the past, but MS has been sucking big time for pretty much 15 years at this point.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Why should he? Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it.
Mainly because it's annoying to see him spout bs without ever being called out for it. Last gen shills got roasted constantly by the community.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Everyone has a bit of crazy in them but this clown takes the cake. Better be compensated for this level of shilling.

Reactions: Nhomnhom