In Neogaf, SoloKingRobert has been exposed to be none other than the paid shill Florian Muller

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Screenshot-20230528-225102-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230528-225241-Chrome.jpg
post the images on imgur, they're already gone :(

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Stay mad fanboy, unlike you I'm not some bootlicker.

No one who looked at my post history would ever consider I was paid by MS.

I hate this knew Sony precisely because they are following MS footsteps.
Ding ding!
Someone else gets it.

Allow me to share a bit of a meltdown PM I did at some point about Sony, think it was when SuperMassive got bought fully by... I wanna say it was Embracer group?

Screenshot_20230529-133315.png

Screenshot_20230529-133327.png
Screenshot_20230529-133409.png

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Interesting that SoloKingRobert has remarked on, or has liked, a significant number of game patent comments/threads. On Reddit too.

I'm still trying to find an alternative explanation. Maybe these two accounts are familiar with one another, but not necessarily the same person? What if Muller shared that screen capture within his own little group of evangelists who petition regulators with emails in support of Microsoft, and SoloKingRobert foolishly copied it back to twitter?

fSHsl2p.jpg

8e0llSA.jpg
nah, it's him, dude. I just hope this guy really gets sued by the end of this shitshow. He has to pay his dues, the dude is a criminal.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
What if Muller shared that screen capture within his own little group of evangelists who petition regulators with emails in support of Microsoft, and SoloKingRobert foolishly copied it back to twitter?
Yeah that's the other explanation. Which may also explain him removing it from his gaf post so quickly as it implicated some kind of coordinated effort.

Reactions: Nitro

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Ding ding!
Someone else gets it.

Allow me to share a bit of a meltdown PM I did at some point about Sony, think it was when SuperMassive got bought fully by... I wanna say it was Embracer group?

View attachment 1485

View attachment 1486
View attachment 1487
I just want more of the same and the same was:
- consistent schedule of banger single player AAA games
- many big new IPs each gen
- cult classic like SoTC/ICO/Tearaway/Gravity Rush
- partnerships like the ones that resulted in Bloodborne/Until Dawn/Detroit/Death Stranding/Everybody's Golf
- no Bungie
- some sort of portable strategy than isn't garbage like the Q-Lite

Right now it does feel like pretty much all of this was dialed back in favor of investments in GaaS, focus on PC, partnerships with the likes of Lucid Games/Team Bloober/Aspyr and Bungie influencing the direction of PlayStation Studios when they have nothing to do with the type of games they always made.

OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Vasto and Berkenstal are two obvious ones on gaf, they were horrible before the gen started then when all their propaganda ended up backfiring on them they calmed down a bit... for now
I would say they calmed down totally because I barely see them anymore. Riky and Adams are holding the fort.

Reactions: Kyoji