In Neogaf, SoloKingRobert has been exposed to be none other than the paid shill Florian Muller

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He is that type of guy with mental disorder which would do a bomb attack on certain companies/persons, just for his own sake. That goofball tracked down a flight of SIE employees. He is a loose cannon.
The flight tracking thing was insane, lmao. He was also wrong about why they were taking that flight.

Reactions: Continuum

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
He is that type of guy with mental disorder which would do a bomb attack on certain companies/persons, just for his own sake. That goofball tracked down a flight of SIE employees. He is a loose cannon.

He's the kind of guy that I'd not be surprised if he self immolated publicly after the deal fails. Literally.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
@Ezekiel

is using your name in vain.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." -Ezekiel 25:17

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Wait till you guys find my MS employee email address lol.

@Bryank75 look at how you've massacred our boy Ezekiel, being forced to post instead of using the laugh emoji :(

Icon-era needs the appropriate emoji please.

Last edited: