Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
This 🤡 went running back to Xbox when the bought zenimax and abk only for Xbox to die now he has nothing to cap for. He was seriously making several videos a day claim PlayStation was being destroyed by Xbox and Xbox just released new info that was going to end ps 😂 he must be in shock
I have no respect nor pity for that turncoat.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Do we think Xbox will cease their massive astroturfing campaign now? God I hope so
If this is all true they would have to. The point will be to sell games. You're not gonna bad mouth the platform people would actually purchase your games on. I think there is a strong chance the hardware push is over and they are going all in on software.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
If this is all true they would have to. The point will be to sell games. You're not gonna bad mouth the platform people would actually purchase your games on. I think there is a strong chance the hardware push is over and they are going all in on software.
They'll still try to manipulate review scores though.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for them?

As fun as it is to dunk on them, this is probably a bit like if Sega fans were recording themselves in 2001

I don't. The majority of these people were cheering on MS' acquisitions and asking for more. A key factor in that cheering was not so Xbox and Game Pass would have more games, but that other platforms and gamers would have less. I said this previously, but all those cheerleaders are now finding out what it actually means when a corporation spends that much money on acquisitions.

The people I do feel sympathy for are the people who simply prefer Xbox as a platform and are just worried about the future of the hardware. They want to keep playing in that ecosystem and that's a reasonable thing to want.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Here I predict this 2 years ago.

Shame I cannot predict something important like lottery numbers
We've all predicted it bro it's common sense the only people that couldn't see it were the die hard Xbox fanboys

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
This 🤡 went running back to Xbox when the bought zenimax and abk only for Xbox to die now he has nothing to cap for. He was seriously making several videos a day claim PlayStation was being destroyed by Xbox and Xbox just released new info that was going to end ps 😂 he must be in shock
Crapgamer was an Xbox fanboy all last gen. He just picks sides based on what will get him the most attention and us PS fans who were aware of him last gen knew not to trust his "change of heart" when he was briefly pro Playstation this gen.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Wraith Phantom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Lol he is angry

What I find funny is how most Bethesda and Activision games already made their way to PS+ a service that is much more popular than Gamepass and nobody cared. Everything Xbox fan dream of having PlayStation fans have had for ages.

Tony Hawks, many CoDs, every Crash, Doom, Doom Eternal, Prey, Dishonored, Wolfenstein, Skyrim, Fallout, all released or included on PS+ at some point (many still there).

While we get Spider-man, Final Fantasy, God of War, TLoU, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Death Stranding, GoT, Demon's Souls, Gran Turismo, Astro Bot and so much more, Xbox instead gets Halo Infinite, Redfall, Starfield, Forza, Pentiment, cartoon Blade and first person Indiana Jones. Now it turns out those were just temporary exclusives like Ghostwire Tokyo and Deathloop were for PlayStation.

Last edited:

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I don't. The majority of these people were cheering on MS' acquisitions and asking for more. A key factor in that cheering was not that Xbox and Game Pass would have more games, but that other platforms and gamers would have less. I said this previously, but all those cheerleaders are now finding out what it actually means when a corporation spends that much money on acquisitions.

The people I do feel sympathy for are the people who simply prefer Xbox as a platform and are just worried about the future of the hardware. They want to keep playing in that ecosystem and that's a reasonable thing to want.

I don't either. I have had several negative experiences with Xbox enthusiasts, so I don't feel any empathy towards them. Once, a GameStop employee tried to aggressively persuade me to buy Forza instead of GT4. I knew exactly what I wanted to play, so I didn't appreciate being lectured about it.

Years later, the same person opened shop at a different Gamestop early morning and insulted everyone who camped overnight to preorder a PS3. Some people there became confrontational with him.

I have more anecdotes like these, but you guys get the point. Microsoft's leadership engages and encourages toxic behavior, which I find classless and repugnant.

Last edited: