Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

D

Deleted member 223

ikZbM4.gif

Somebody shop Phil's face on Mario? Xbox logo on Yoshi.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
TREASON!

All the graft we've done for Microsoft and they stab us in the back.

12 years of underachievement and unfulfilled promises, and yet some people still remained loyal to Xbox. If, by the second or third year, you were unable to realize that you were in a cult and chose to stay instead of moving on, then you are partly responsible for all the current chaos and turmoil and deserve the agony of all of it.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
12 years of underachievement and unfulfilled promises, and yet some people still remained loyal to Xbox. If, by the second or third year, you were unable to realize that you were in a cult and chose to stay instead of moving on, then you are partly responsible for all the current chaos and turmoil and deserve the agony of all of it.
The problem was never demanding better, especially once they started dropping day one in BargainBinPass

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
The problem was never demanding better, especially once they started dropping day one in BargainBinPass

It was never about quality or games. It was all about talking points to “own the ponies.” Phil provided those in spades, which is why they adore him, but the talking points never materialized into tangible and successful products.

You can’t run a successful business on promises.

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Do we think Xbox will cease their massive astroturfing campaign now?

They will hate PlayStation even harder. Many evangelists are pushing the same narrative: "This is bad for competition. Sony bad."

Microsoft acquired ZeniMax Media and ABK. Not Sony. Microsoft have chosen to pursue greater profit by making their games available on other platforms. But moving forward, we must all unite against Sony!

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
My only regret regarding this whole thing, was the news broke up when I'm not in here so I missed the whole celebration thing 😭😭😭. I didn't expect the news to broke up THIS early LMAO 🤣.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Also, the holy MELTDOWNS of all eksbotz slaves in resetera HOLY FUCKIN SHIT 🤣🤣🤣. Some were even stoop down to that lowest level of trash status, when they're CRYING AND BEGGING Sony and Nintendo to port their exclusives to eksbotz consoles as a devastating responses to this news LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣.