Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
My mind did melt trying to read that post. Dude said nothing except "wait for sarah in spring"
All I could glean from that post is that she's supposed to say something this spring that may reassure the Xbox fanboys on era I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Their sales already cratered. They have NOTHING to lose. They're tracking behind Xone, which was horrible and almost caused Xbox to be sold off. They simply can't sell hardware, they're done.
Xbox One was the true Xbox base coming off the inflated Xbox 360 figures and they had more hype going into that generation. I don't think you guys remember how well that system was selling the first 3 years in the main markets.

Series consoles falling behind was always gonna happen but they are still gonna end this generation with at least 40 million I think..a failure but not a dead brand.

What they do after well who knows

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I'll put it this way... There's nothing any Xbox fan could have done this generation.

They were put on this path long ago.

Xbox fans can't be faulted for their loyalty and optimism.

Let's see how it plays out.

Xbox fans share a bit of the responsibility for Xbox failing. They do a lot of shit talking and posturing at the expense of buying and playing games.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Xbox One was the true Xbox base coming off the inflated Xbox 360 figures and they had more hype going into that generation. I don't think you guys remember how well that system was selling the first 3 years in the main markets.

Series consoles falling behind was always gonna happen but they are still gonna end this generation with at least 40 million I think..a failure but not a dead brand.

What they do after well who knows
My god, could you have not worded it like the xbone was only for the master race.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sarah was tweeting about how great open platforms are the other day , can't wait for steam , gog , egs , ps store etc all to be on Xbox /S 😂
Welcome back, you big slut; good to see you again.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Heart
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I can’t tell what that Parris guy is trying to say. He’s being intentionally vague.

Reactions: pop

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Also, anyone else find it funny that Xbox fans are being told to wait a bit longer?

Waiting to be told that their games are going on Sony and/or Nintendo platforms is one thing I don't mind waiting for at all. In fact, I hope im waiting forever for this announcement.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Those Tentpole games will not be launching on PS5 and if they do they will come once Microsoft has exhausted them. But this is all speculation. I can see them bringing over older Tentpole games but ... They aren't gonna crater their business beyond repair the way you guys are thinking
Yes they will, you don't seem to understand Xbox position. MS has no hope in the console hardware business anymore.

CoD, Diablo, Doom, TES, they all will release on PlayStation.

MS isn't in it to please their fanboys or because they want to be competition. They were in this to beat PlayStation and after 25 years trying and countless billions spent they are in the worst position ever, Game Over. They'll go the way of Sega.

Look at MS and their shills you can already tell by the way the shill are behaving what is on the way.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Yes they will, you don't seem to understand Xbox position. MS has no hope in the console hardware business anymore.

CoD, Diablo, Doom, TES, they all will release on PlayStation.

MS isn't in it to please their fanboys.
Listing COD, Diablo, Doom? Really? Like no shit these games are already on PlayStation and it's not like we are getting a new mainland Diablo any time soon. They already released Doom on PlayStation after acquiring Bethesda... That's not an important franchise anymore.

TES is so far out that it's pointless to bring this into the discourse.

I still don't think they are dropping games Day One on PlayStation that considered their AAA games.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Listing COD, Diablo, Doom? Really? Like no shit these games are already on PlayStation and it's not like we are getting a new mainland Diablo any time soon. They already released Doom on PlayStation after acquiring Bethesda... That's not an important franchise anymore.

TES is so far out that it's pointless to bring this into the discourse.

I still don't think they are dropping games Day One on PlayStation that considered their AAA games.
Do you understand how small and irrelevant Xbox games are when you remove the games from Activision, Blizzard and Bethesda?

When was the last time Xbox Studios release a big AAA game? Even if they are only going to port small games that's pretty much all they already make anyway.

At things stand Xbox is bleeding money, how do you propose they'll fix that going forward?

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Do you understand how small and irrelevant Xbox games are when you remove the games from Activision, Blizzard and Bethesda?

When was the last time Xbox Studios release a big AAA game? Even if they are only going to port small games that's pretty much all they already make anyway.
What's the point in asking me dumb questions? You thought bringing up Activision games that are already on PlayStation was gonna make a point?

You brought up CoD a game they are legally binded to release on Playstation for the next decade as an example.

Do you think Fable is launching on PlayStation day one for example? That's what I'm referring to. I don't see this AAA games coming to PlayStation along the Xbox launch.