Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Looked like that idiot trash dog eksbotz mod, transistor started banning multiple Playstation fans in eksbotz news thread and also in Playstation OT. Hey transistor dog, you going mad, sucker??? 🤣🤣🤣.

And lol banning people for this harmless post LMAO 🤣.
By the time he's done that website will basically just be another Xboxera. Not even the designated PS fan holding facility on there is safe.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 1154

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Good example of the average Xbox fan's personality: spite.

As I mentioned in a previous post, some fans appear to hold a grudge against Sony after SEGA became a third-party company, chose to rally and cap for Xbox, and made a wrong decision. Instead of making wise choices about their new options, they are trying to support something that does not make sense. As a result, they will end up playing inferior versions of games after spending two generations on the idea that Xbox was more powerful than PlayStation.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
By the time he's done that website will basically just be another Xboxera. Not even the designated PS fan holding facility on there is safe.
Yeah I had a target on my back and eventually got permed from there for legitimate, objective criticism of the Xbox strategy as someone who owned the first three generations of Xbox consoles, while I've been a XBL subscriber since day 1 and a Game Pass Subscriber from Day 1. Also attended the 360 launch event in the Mojave Desert and the LA Xbox One launch event in Hollywood with Deadmau5. Those mods need to touch grass.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I doubt they paid extra money for it.
And the blade trailer was pretty telling. I said multiple times it would be exclusive.
Bethesda agreed the deal for multiplatform. MS renegotiated with Disney for exclusivity. Disney accepted the change as it made financial sense. Mickey Mouse must have got paid extra.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It's pretty telling that to Xbox Fanatics, this is not about the games, but about winning. They don't care that they have games to play, they don't care about the quality of said games, they care about winning a fictitious war that they've been blindly fighting in the name of their idol, Phil Spencer, the head of faith for Xbox

Christians had the crusades, Muslims had the Jihads, these guys have... Well they have fuck all because their brand is dead.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It's pretty telling that to Xbox Fanatics, this is not about the games, but about winning. They don't care that they have games to play, they don't care about the quality of said games, they care about winning a fictitious war that they've been blindly fighting in the name of their idol, Phil Spencer, the head of faith for Xbox

Christians had the crusades, Muslims had the Jihads, these guys have... Well they have fuck all because their brand is dead.
The crazies celebrated taking games off Playstation. They would rather have killed CoD than have it multiplatform. Weird bunch.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Colt Eastwood claims he got a text from an insider claiming that next week will be an amazing time for Xbox and will destroy all of the naysayers.

The gaming community would be a much better place without grifters and shills like colteastwood and jez.

It feels like Xbox are always explaining themselves and having to make excuses and promises in a way that PlayStation and Nintendo haven't had to.

Last edited: