Indiana Jones coming to PS5 Spring 2025 | Releasing December 9 Xbox - PC

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Edit: pic already posted.
Yep official, PS wasn't even present and got this handed to them from Xbox.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
image.png

So the next game it's starfield ?

Phil Spencer has somehow surpassed Molyneux for the biggest liar in this industry

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Looks great and day one via Game Pass for me even though I was hoping for a delay to Spring 2025.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It is missing a 3rd-party view... I have no ideia how anybody could give green light to a Indiana Jone games in 1st-person.
It is like playing MGS games without see Snake.
Actually combat and platforming doesn't feel good in first person view. This is the reason why many people feel that there is something wrong or missing about this game. Not sure why they chose to go fps with this type of game.

• Shake
Reactions: ethomaz

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Is there another Xbox showcase going on? Man, if they made games as good as they do showcases, they’d have a monopoly on gaming.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It is missing a 3rd-person view... I have no ideia how anybody could give green light to a Indiana Jone games in 1st-person.
It is like playing MGS games without see Snake.

Agree completely.

The only explanations could be Machine games having 1st Person experience and maybe the engine being designed for 1st person.

Reactions: ethomaz

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They promise everything in their show... delivery basically nothing of what promised.
It is indeed easy to make shows 🤷‍♂️
Making shows isn't easy. Microsoft is really good at smoke and mirrors. It's the only reason Xbox still exists after 2013 despite being worse than 3DO.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
At this point they spent 7 billion to have Starfield exclusive for over 1 (?) year. I mean we know Doom Dark Ages is coming and with this info Blade for sure. ES6 and FO5 too if Xbox is still around at that point. Sure they can put it in GP but baffles me how Phil Spencer still has his job.

Reactions: Shadow2027

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Cool! Hope Playstation fans enjoy it! Kinda lame it comes to PS late tho
Probably the decision to put on PS was late and needs the time to port there. Microsoft no doubt would want it say one everyone to maximize sales