Indiana Jones coming to PS5 Spring 2025 | Releasing December 9 Xbox - PC

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
At this point they spent 7 billion to have Starfield exclusive for over 1 (?) year. I mean we know Doom Dark Ages is coming and with this info Blade for sure. ES6 and FO5 too if Xbox is still around at that point. Sure they can put it in GP but baffles me how Phil Spencer still has his job.
Phil at this point will be kept around until they fully bring about full third party and day/date status then bring someone else in who fits that better. They could promote sarah bond for those sweet sweet brownie points with media, but they also did fire DEI teams at MS meaning that phase might be done

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Still not interested. Gameplay looks like jank and it’s Disney so get f***ed.

But seriously…. When they gonna fire Phil?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
When I first saw the gameplay I said Im glad its a 1st person game, not every fps has you playing as indiana jones. And we already have Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Chance for something new.

I didnt like Wolfenstein though, some parts were good but overall I lost interest, so they have to up there game.
If its good Ill buy 2nd hand

Reactions: arvfab

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
Phil at this point will be kept around until they fully bring about full third party and day/date status then bring someone else in who fits that better. They could promote sarah bond for those sweet sweet brownie points with media, but they also did fire DEI teams at MS meaning that phase might be done
Damn we have the same profile picture I need to change mine, I was thinking "wtf I haven't say that, I was having a nap, what is happening". :D

Reactions: Shadow2027

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
1724188298-image.png

1538464049-ahibol.png
lmao

I actually come to love that MS has bought ABK, now we are guaranteed getting all these games on PS5 and that's without Sony spending a Penny lol

• they're_right_you_know
  • haha
Reactions: Evilms and Bryank75

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Changed my mind. I’m buying it on day one cuz it’s Indy but it better be good. Machine Games do pretty good usually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryank75

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Tbh I was looking forward to this game but fps just aint it man, especially after the gameplay showcased looked too janky to be comparable to Uncharted/Tomb Raider.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
This game could never get my money. Looks like a PSVR2 game, YUCK