Injunction hearing has been disastrous for Microsoft and destroyed Xbox's remaining reputation

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
No offense by u sound like your on some random crazy Xbox fanboy pipe dream. Sony has double the size of SIE, ps ip has more recognition than ever before in its history, in the past 10yrs ps has sold more software than Xbox and Nintendo combined, psn activity accounts for almost 3% of global internet usage, ps went from having virtual no pc presence a few yrs ago to being one of the bigs pc publisher in a matter of yrs ps isn’t going anywhere even if Microsoft gets abk. Ps is continuing to expand it has a clear strategy. What we learned from this internal emails in this case is Xbox is fcked up internally, communication is poor and one hand doesn’t know what the other is doing. Jim Ryan clear doesn’t care about this deal as much as the media and Xbox fanboys thinks he does. He was literally laughing at Microsoft.
I guess bots can argue both ways.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sony’s intent is definitely to have more top 10 games on Xbox’s own platform than Microsoft themselves. Aside from Minecraft, they’re already killing MS on their own platforms. It’s a shame they didn’t put GT7 on it before Forza launched.

:ROFLMAO:

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
trashing-trash.jpg
Fixed.

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022
Sony’s intent is definitely to have more top 10 games on Xbox’s own platform than Microsoft themselves. Aside from Minecraft, they’re already killing MS on their own platforms. It’s a shame they didn’t put GT7 on it before Forza launched.

I mean, that's gonna happen in the next-generation. Sony's going to put all their 1st party games day one on Xbox and PC.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I mean, that's gonna happen in the next-generation. Sony's going to put all their 1st party games day one on Xbox and PC.
I don't believe that, but is there a way to see purchases or playtime seperate for Steam and Deck?

I think the portable component of Steam Deck plays a large part in the face of an absentee PS(4) Portable. I think by doing a PS ecosystem real portable, Sony don't need to do anything for PC or Deck towards their own downfall later, and indeed may prevent/slow down a later competitor in Valve.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Not hard to archive… mS barely release games.

But except if there is some loophole like The Show license then Sony won’t release games on Xbox.

Reactions: Swift_Star

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022
So Sony will go from market leader to Sega within a few years?
The current market leader is Nintendo.
Sony's "change" started with the ZeniMax Media acquisition. It took a few years until the AAA games were ready. And now you can see what happened.
Look at Sony's terrible showcase and then look at Microsoft's showcase. At the end of next gen, PlayStation's console business & ecosystem are going to be in shambles. And they're going to publish all games on Xbox, Game Pass, PC, Nintendo and mobile phones to make money with software. Like a true 3rd party publisher.
You are either the best troll of all time or the highest paid astroturfer at Microsoft. If you're the latter, I'm sure you get all the productivity bonuses and employee of the year awards.
Truth hurts I guess?
You think a Microsoft with over 20 1st party studios, ZeniMax Media, Minecraft, Activision-Blizzard, Sega and Capcom... won't change the industry/market? You think Sony can fight that (and Nintendo) with literally 5 good & successful AAA studios (Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studios, Guerrilla Games, Sucker Punch and San Diego Studio)?
Dude, it's time to accept reality. Be honest with yourself. You sound like the Sega die-hards during the Dreamcast era. PlayStation will be done when next gen ends. Sony doesn't have the money (Microsoft) and IPs (Microsoft & Nintendo) to compete. Buying Firewalk, Firetalk, Firemawk and Firehawk studios won't change anything.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
The current market leader is Nintendo.
Sony's "change" started with the ZeniMax Media acquisition. It took a few years until the AAA games were ready. And now you can see what happened.
Look at Sony's terrible showcase and then look at Microsoft's showcase. At the end of next gen, PlayStation's console business & ecosystem are going to be in shambles. And they're going to publish all games on Xbox, Game Pass, PC, Nintendo and mobile phones to make money with software. Like a true 3rd party publisher.

Truth hurts I guess?
You think a Microsoft with over 20 1st party studios, ZeniMax Media, Minecraft, Activision-Blizzard, Sega and Capcom... won't change the industry/market? You think Sony can fight that (and Nintendo) with literally 5 good & successful AAA studios (Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studios, Guerrilla Games, Sucker Punch and San Diego Studio)?
Dude, it's time to accept reality. Be honest with yourself. You sound like the Sega die-hards during the Dreamcast era. PlayStation will be done when next gen ends. Sony doesn't have the money (Microsoft) and IPs (Microsoft & Nintendo) to compete. Buying Firewalk, Firetalk, Firemawk and Firehawk studios won't change anything.
You have words, but no arguments.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Truth hurts, I guess? Buddy, just watch and learn.
You can be mad now. But don't tell me later that I didn't warn you.
$2 trillion company with over 20 1st party studios and 3 - 4 publishers vs. Sony with 5 good AAA studios.
It's gonna be over soon.
Please, you wouldn't know the truth if it swam up and bit you in the ass.
The only thing that will be over soon is your time on this site, troll.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Truth hurts, I guess? Buddy, just watch and learn.
You can be mad now. But don't tell me later that I didn't warn you.
$2 trillion company with over 20 1st party studios and 3 - 4 publishers vs. Sony with 5 good AAA studios.
It's gonna be over soon.
Question to you, they have 20+studios already, and they have only managed to put out utter trash. What makes you think ABK will be different?