Is "ugly" the new trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Beauty is subjective.

Tess now looks like the actress that gave her mocap.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

More fake outrage.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Tbh her being younger would make way more sense. she was able to take down gangs members, zombies and guards. She was also running like a beast. I don't think an old lady would have the stamina and strength to do all of that!! 🤔 especially since the last of us is supposed to be about apocalyptic realism.
This is not really an argument but a supposition, it's not 10years less and with the plasticky looks of an Instagram influencer that would help her win these fights.

Now obviously you can question if this is realistic at all, but from this angle Joel has it easy as well... Even if more believable, she is the one that gets bitten.

Also, that kind of circumstances take a tool on people, they grow old very fast under constant stress... So it might not be her age, but a better reflection of her environnement.

I do think that they overemphasized the mouth position, like they did with Joel on other images... However, given what is about to happen in the story at this very moment it may make sense for her.

• brain
Reactions: EDMIX

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Tottally agree O[, Just have a look at this Hideous creature.

resize

• haha

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This is a troll thread. The op is here to bait.
Got to agree with that, I mean i don't see anything wrong with Tess, I mean sure, she's not miss world but she is not ugly either and even if she was, who cares honestly?

Last edited:
Reactions: EDMIX and Shmunter
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Got to agree with that, I mean i don't see anything wrong with Tess, I mean sure, she's not miss world but she is not ugly wither and even if she was, who cares honestly?
She is not ugly, but she is definitely uglier, it's just something i notcied lately they make character more relatable. I am still buying both games day 1. don't listen to that stupid user, he is a sensitive snowflake lol. Even some girls have bigger balls than him lol.

Tottally agree O[, Just have a look at this Hideous creature.

resize
Okey beauty is subjective, personally I think she is gorgeous, I like her more because of her outfit and hair and she uses material art which is way cooler than fighting with a giant sword.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
She is not ugly, but she is definitely uglier, it's just something i notcied lately they make character more relatable. I am still buying both games day 1. don't listen to that stupid user, he is a sensitive snowflake lol. Even some girls have bigger balls than him lol.
I still don't think she is uglier, she is just older.

I think it's very hard to compare a young lass of 20 years old to someone who is getting close to her 40's.

LED

Twitter Legend
26 Jun 2022
“Trash” in my new word, Sony’s games tend to look like trash.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
So forspoken is cringe but this is not 😹 an anime girl with oversized titts saving the world from darkness 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 omg 😂
This game is an actual anime waifu fantasy. Is fucking cringe-weeb, virgin wet dream, and they own their shit.

Forspoken is just bad cringe writing, with uninspired generic world.

• haha
Reactions: Oogabooga

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Huh!!! There are people irl who are prettier than both of them... it's not like they just added superfical flaws like wrinkles or eyebags, no. Their entire features changed.
Yes and there are people irl that looks uglier than both. Your point is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.