Is "ugly" the new trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Fbg3CcvVEAUR8Fi

I'm absolutely in love to how they give life to Tess now.
She become a human compared with the puppet in previous versions.
Joel's hands look like he's 80 something (look at the skin texture, you see that only on very old people).

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Joel's hands look like he's 80 something (look at the skin texture, you see that only on very old people).
I think that texture is a bit off.
Even in old people it will be more flaccid... so it doesn't fit a younger neither a older.
They can get better in next games :D

There are better on facial, lips, etc textures.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Fbg3CcvVEAUR8Fi

I'm absolutely in love to how they give life to Tess now.
She become a human compared with the puppet in previous versions.
You should have saved that shot for the Screenshot comp.

Update. I need to stop joshing around, people are taking me seriously.

Just to be clear, No cut scene captures are allowed in the comp, only real gameplay shots

sorry for the confusion. (stupid fish )

Last edited:
Reactions: EDMIX

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
It’s a great shot! Now I am confused if we should or should not allow cutscenes shots
Well it’s real-time without load between it and controllable sections making it seamless. Tough call

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Well it’s real-time without load between it and controllable sections making it seamless. Tough call
Yes. But without any control over anything. Player is just watching and can choose to snap a pic at any moment.
But some photo modes allow to remove npc during cutscenes.
I still think cutscenes are a bit of a cheap way of taking a good screenshot for a contest

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Yes. But without any control over anything. Player is just watching and can choose to snap a pic at any moment.
But some photo modes allow to remove npc during cutscenes.
I still think cutscenes are a bit of a cheap way of taking a good screenshot for a contest
Yeah I agree if artistry is the desire, only for tech reasons you’d ever want cutscene shots.

Reactions: EDMIX

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
is this the perfect place to ask? Do people consider RE4 Leon emo? In the trial edition of the game it looks like he was originally wearing eyeliner

I remember people saying RE4 Leon was emo. It was his hairstyle that was brought up when people said that, though. At the time there were several music bands where members had similar hairstyles whose music was considered emo. It never made sense to call a guy cracking off one-liners during horrific events emo, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.