Jeff Grubb reiterates that the PlayStation Showcase is happening this month. |UP| billbil-kun also alludes to it being this month.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Direct quote from grubb's twitter

he told us beforehand that he didn't know explicitly. yall really choking on crow :ROFLMAO:

@JAHGamer @Gediminas
Look at the original post of this thread 🤦‍♂️ he just back pedaled because he knew he was wrong and yall are still bending over backwards to give him an imaginary W 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Box

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Man said it was a showcase, then backpedaled to either or when it looked like a showcase wasn't happening. And, like clockwork, now that it's a State of Play instead of a showcase, people are mad at PlayStation for not meeting expectations they never even set.

Gotta love the gaming community.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Man said it was a showcase, then backpedaled to either or when it looked like a showcase wasn't happening. And, like clockwork, now that it's a State of Play instead of a showcase, people are mad at PlayStation for not meeting expectations they never even set.

Gotta love the gaming community.
I would be mad at PlayStation regardless or rumors (which I never cared for), for absolutely no reason we went from great E3 events to sad State of Play and even slower pace than we used to get events in the past.

I can't wait to play the next ND game in 2029.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Worth nothing that on PS blog State Of Play is called a "show"
that is not worth noting at all

Which difference it does? State of Play is a showcase 🤷‍♂️

People are just trying to made up excuses instead to accept he was right.
i answered your question and you ignored it, theres a big difference, stop lying to yourself. Games like Gran Turismo 7 and Wolverine are showed at SHOWCASE, they would NEVER be revealed at a State of Play. You guys are being extremely disingenuous, there's a massive difference in expectation between a showcase and a state of play, and you and @Plextorage know this but want to act fake for some reason.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Which difference it does? State of Play is a showcase 🤷‍♂️

People are just trying to made up excuses instead to accept he was right.
What excuses? It is reality. He said Showcase and it isn't. Showcase is not the same as State of Play, we all knew the difference until you came and wrote that shit, now we are down to 99.99%.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What excuses? It is reality. He said Showcase and it isn't. Showcase is not the same as State of Play, we all knew the difference until you came and wrote that shit, now we are down to 99.99%.
And State of Play is a showcase 🤷‍♂️
There is no different and even Sony site state it is a showcase.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
that is not worth noting at all

It is

i answered your question and you ignored it, theres a big difference, stop lying to yourself. Games like Gran Turismo 7 and Wolverine are showed at SHOWCASE, they would NEVER be revealed at a State of Play. You guys are being extremely disingenuous, there's a massive difference in expectation between a showcase and a state of play, and you and @Plextorage know this but want to act fake for some reason.

GT7 had a own State of Play show, yes

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
And State of Play is a showcase 🤷‍♂️
There is no different and even Sony site state it is a showcase.
Stop making shit up. There 0 words showcase.
And we perfectly know what showcase is and what we called it.
State of Play and Showcase is two different things, always was.