Lego Horizon Adventures Announced | Summer Game Fest | PS5/Switch/Steam/EGS

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
All of this over a 1st party game going to a direct competitor*
This what I'm talking about right here. You are the one fixated on this, no one else actually cares. Am I suppsed to have tears running down my face becuase a first party franchise is coming to a different platform? this dude has mastered the art of dooming so well he can't even recognize his own actions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and to those who are tearing about this.... cry harder!! (y)

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You need to save yourself from this calamity you have envisioned.

It’s not gonna happen.
I'm already saved 😎
This what I'm talking about right here. You are the one fixated on this, no one else actually cares. Am I suppsed to have tears running down my face becuase a first party franchise is coming to a different platform? this dude has mastered the art of dooming so well he can't even recognize his own actions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There you go doing it again 👇

if you didn't care as much as you say you don't care, then you wouldn't be harassing people for their opinions and constantly defending lies. What kind of person says I don't care about X but then regularly defends X and attacks people who rightly criticized X? If you don't care then keep it moving and stop the damage control. And it's easy to say you don't care about Sony dying now, but when they're gone you'll be the first one crying.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

He makes it sound like it hasn’t happened before.

You had Sony releasing Day 1 on PC during the PS1 days.

Psygnosis even ported Wipeout and Destruction Derby to the N64 in 1998/99.

A developer/publisher they acquired in 1993.

What happened? Nothing.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I'm already saved 😎

There you go doing it again 👇
You thought you ate but you didn't, I'm literally telling you I don't really care but here you go saying im defending and bootlicking when that isn't happening. you brought me here, so I'm responding.

If these responses qualify as harassment, please check between your legs and verify your vagina for me, pussy nigga :ROFLMAO:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You thought you ate but you didn't, I'm literally telling you I don't really care but here you go saying im defending and bootlicking when that isn't happening. you brought me here, so I'm responding. If these responses qualify as harassment, please check between your legs and verify your vagina for me, pussy nigga :ROFLMAO:
Wow. I exposed you so badly that you're now resorting to racist insults 🤔 smh. I guess when facts aren't on your side, that's all you can do. Maybe stop capping and the truth won't get under your skin so much.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Wow. I exposed you so badly that you're now resorting to racist insults 🤔 smh. I guess when facts aren't on your side, that's all you can do. Maybe stop capping and the truth won't get under your skin so much.
Racists insults coming from a native Nigerian :ROFLMAO: try again

nothing under my skin, but what you are letting me know in future occasions is that you are fun to bully around. Noted.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Racists insults coming from a native Nigerian :ROFLMAO: try again
First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg

Nothing under my skin, but what you are letting me know in future occasions is that you are fun to bully around. Noted.
Something is clearly under your skin if you're this angry, if anyone here is easy to bully, its you, the guy crying and hurling racist insults after being exposed. 😂 You're lucky i'm not a snitch like you, if I reported you, you'd get a suspension. You're welcome

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg

Something is clearly under your skin if you're this angry, if anyone here is easy to bully, its you, the guy crying and hurling racist insults after being exposed. 😂 You're lucky i'm not a snitch like you, if I reported you, you'd get a suspension. You're welcome
You posted a podcast with two brothers. So I assume you are black aswell, therefore using the word. Im cool with a suspension, if that means I got to call you a pussy. Done wasting time with you, you tried.... little nigga

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You posted a podcast with two brothers. So I assume you are black aswell, therefore using the word. Im cool with a suspension, if that means I got to call you a pussy. Done wasting time with you, you tried.... little nigga
Huh? 😂 Only black people can watch black podcasts? What kind of logic is that? 🤣 Why you making assumptions, typical racist.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Huh? 😂 Only black people can watch black podcasts? What kind of logic is that? 🤣 Why you making assumptions, typical racist.
Oh so you are a whiteboy? Will edit post and call you a cracker instead (y) white folks, I have no issue being racist to, shall we correct course?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Oh so you are a whiteboy? Will edit post and call you a cracker instead (y)
😂😂Why does it matter what race I am? And I didn't know black and white were the only 2 races 🤣 You're still being racist, I really struck a nerve

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Oh so you are a whiteboy? Will edit post and call you a cracker instead (y) white folks, I have no issue being racist to, shall we correct course?

Ur about to be banned lol

• haha
Reactions: voke

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
@voke I just want to say I'm disappointed. I Nigerian prince sent me an email asking for 50 quid so he would send me 1M dollars and I got nothing.

(It's a joke, just messing with you).

• haha
  • Cerny
Reactions: Box and voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
@voke I just want to say I'm disappointed. I Nigerian prince sent me an email asking for 50 quid so he would send me 1M dollars and I got nothing.

(It's a joke, just messing with you).
You joke but this is real game in nigeria and I’d still be in those slums if I didn’t finesse a few 🤣

• Cerny
Reactions: Darth Vader