Lego Horizon Adventures Announced | Summer Game Fest | PS5/Switch/Steam/EGS

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I'm chill 😎 this guy is hurling racial insults over a difference of opinion 😂

😂😂 that's rich coming from the racist raging psycho
Not over a different opinion. You can have that all day. You are a bitch by definition, your forum shields you from being called a bitch on the daily.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
He seems to think random YouTubers laughing at PS show validades his agenda lol
I have no ideia who watch these things :D

I watched because I was tagged and believed it was something interesting with actual info but you are suppose to watch people laughing like a Circus.
Random YouTube podcasts validate my opinion!!! This week my Podcast "Big Dick Energy" validated my opinion of Lego Horizon, it's timestamped for 7:56:23 of my very short podcast of 63 hours.

• fire
Reactions: Yurinka and ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I believe Sony have said no more support for PS4 but this game should have been ported to it.

If it runs on Switch it would have run better on PS4.

Maybe Sony believe people will buy a PS5 for LEGO Horizons so no PS4 version.

I highly doubt it.
Yeap but I can understand it.
Sony was heavy criticized by their cross-gen delivery for the first 3 years of PS5.
Probably now they are focusing in PS5 only to make people move to it... after all there is half of MAUs on PS4 yet.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not over a different opinion. You can have that all day. You are a bitch by definition, your forum shields you from being called a bitch on the daily.
You can have that all day* - "As long as I agree with it, if not I will keep crying about it in every thread, constantly insult you, and write 3 paragraph responses while saying I don't care"
😂😂😂

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
1st party IP
1st party studio
Published by SIE

....somehow not a first party game? 😂😂😂

Yeah, I'm done, fanboys never wanna take an L
?

Lego is a 3rd-party IP.
The game is being made by a 3rd-party studio.
It is indeed being published by SIE (I mean a lot of 3rd-party games were published by SIE like Ghostbusters).

Licensing characters / story / world from others IPs doesn't make Lego 1st-party.
If that happened then Mortal Kombat 11 should be Sony's 1st-party because it includes Kratos from God of War.
Or Fortnite.

Lego, Fortnite and Mortal Kombat are 3rd-party.

You say that people are lying but create your own set of lies lol

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Guys you are discussing with somebody that believe Lego is a first-party game 🤷‍♂️
?

Lego is a 3rd-party IP.
The game is being made by a 3rd-party studio.
It is indeed being published by SIE (I mean a lot of 3rd-party games were published by SIE like Ghostbusters).

Licensing characters / story / world from others IPs doesn't make Lego 1st-party.
If that happened then Mortal Kombat 11 should be Sony's 1st-party because it includes Kratos from God of War.
Or Fortnite.

Lego, Fortnite and Mortal Kombat are 3rd-party.

You say that people are lying but create your own set of lies lol

Games published by the platform holders are first party. Lego Horizon will be published by PS Studios/SIE, so it will be first party (on PS, SIE is 3rd party on Steam/PC or Switch because they don't own such platforms).

Sony doesn't own the Spider-Man IP, but Marvel's Spider-Man is a Sony first party game. Same goes with Stellar Blade or Lego Horizon.

First party only refers to if the publisher is the platform holder. Not if the platform holder owns the IP or if it is totally or partially externally developed or not.

A game is 3rd party when it's published by a company not owned by the platform holder. As were the Lego games published by WB.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Games published by the platform holders are first party. Lego Horizon will be published by PS Studios/SIE, so it will be first party (on PS, SIE is 3rd party on Steam/PC or Switch because they don't own such platforms).
So Ghostbusters was first-party? Nope.

Publishing rights exists and it doesn't make something 1st-party.
It is 1st-party if the platform owns the game IP.

Sony doesn't own Lego or Ghostbusters.

Lego is owned by Lego... they are making a game with Horizon universe licensed from Sony.

Exactly like...

Spider-man game being owned by Sony.... Sony made a game with the Spider-man universe licensed from Marvel.
This case Sony owns the game and os it is first-party.

I have no ideia why you guys are trying to make Lego games to be owned by Sony lol

• fire

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

If you mean Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord, the recent VR game, it was published by Sony.

So it was 1st party, because 1st party only refers to the publisher being the platform holder company. Not who owns the IP or who totally or partially develops it.

P.S.: Ghostbusters is a trademark of Columbia Pictures, a Sony subsidiary, and a copyright of CTMG (
Columbia TriStar Marketing Group / Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group). Meaning, Ghostbusters is a Sony brand.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If you mean Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord, the recent VR game, it was published by Sony.

So it was 1st party, because 1st party only refers to the publisher being the platform holder company. Not who owns the IP or who totally or partially develops it.

P.S.: Ghostbusters is a trademark of Columbia Pictures, a Sony subsidiary. Meaning, Ghostbusters is a Sony brand.
I mean Ghostbusters when it launched to PS3.
It was published by Sony but not 1sr-party.
And Ghostbusters is not the only case... Sony had publishing right to others 3rd-party games.

Publishing rights have nothing to do with 1st-party.

If that was the case MS should have dozen of 1st-party games on their platform because they get publishing right from a lot them.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Lego is owned by Lego... they are making a game with Horizon universe licensed from Sony.

Exactly like...

Spider-man game being owned by Sony.... Sony made a game with the Spider-man universe licensed from Marvel.
This case Sony owns the game and os it is first-party.

I have no ideia why you guys are trying to make Lego games to be owned by Sony lol
Sony does own Ghostbusters.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I mean Ghostbusters when it launched to PS3.
It was published by Sony but not 1sr-party.
And Ghostbusters is not the only case... Sony had publishing right to others 3rd-party games.

Publishing rights have nothing to do with 1st-party.

If that was the case MS should have dozen of 1st-party games on their platform because they get publishing right from a lot them.
1st party = game published by the platform holder (Sony in case of PS, MS in case of Xbox, Nintendo in cases of Switch, Valve in case of Steam etc)

3rd party = game published by a company not owned by the platform holder (Sony in case of PS, MS in case of Xbox, Nintendo in cases of Switch, Valve in case of Steam etc)

Not related to who owns the IP.

In the case of the "Ghostbusters - The videogame" released in PS3, it was published by Atari, and its remaster by Mad Dog Games. And they aren't owned by Sony, so that game was 3rd party. Even if Sony owns the Ghostbusters IP.

Lego Horizon, Stellar Blade, Bloodborne, Death Stranding, Marvel's Spider-Man are published by PS Studios, so they are first party games (in PS) because PS Studios is a Sony subsidiary. Independently if Sony owns or not these IPs.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Horizon is a 1st party IP

Co-developed by a 1st party studio

Case closed

The only one lying here is you guys
Horizon is not the game... c'mon.
Horizon is the licensed universe used by Lego game.

Lego is a 3rd-party game.
Who publish it has nothing to do with who owns it.

Stop lying to yourself.

• they're_right_you_know