Lego Horizon game trailer "ready to go" as per Tom Henderson.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
This could be good. Grow the Horizon franchise as well as market it towards kids. I absolutely love the Horizon franchise, I wonder if we will be able to fly and tame machines.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I don't see horizon as a franchise that could benefit from the Lego treatment. Maybe ratchet and clank, Astro bot, medievil, little big planet or sly Cooper.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Hopefully this is the start of more smaller games using PS ip. A $50 smaller Lego Horizon game could be cool I’d definitely pick it up. I don’t think it will sell 20 million like mainline Horizon but 10 million can be doable imo

Ima need these afterward if it’s a Lego game

Lego Ratchet & Clank
Lego Demon Souls
Lego GOW

Hopefully it’s not just another Lego set & it’s actually some sort of game

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Look this would be smart and would be a great way to make a audience know about "PS studios" or Horizon, this could have a snowball effect as well.

If the game is fun, which i think it will be.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Do you guys actually think there's a LEGO Horizon game? Lol

Are we sure it's about a game? Maybe it's new Horizon themed LEGO sets, like the tallneck.

Nope. I'm interested to know which machine it is, though.

I would guess the Thunderjaw, as it already has many China-MOC's and it's probably the most iconic one from the game, but there also was a "leak" of a Mammoth (can't remember the in-game name), although I think it was a fake.

I hope the size is similar to the Tallneck, as my LEGO cabinet is already tight on space.

Pey

Content Creator
29 Sep 2022
Horizon is the most overrated Sony franchises ever and also the most boring one. It's a Ubisoft game with just good graphics.
Couldn't agree more. Just finished Forbidden West and I won't score it more than 7/10, at best. It's SO !"#$#$! boring. I can compare it to Valhalla for being so unnecessarily bloated, let alone having ridiculous requirements for upgrading every slots of weapons and armor. It's just ridiculous how much time you have to waste for every set of activities or collectibles in order to get a decent weapon.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
horizon-lego-adventures.jpg

LEGO and PlayStation are developing a new game named ‘LEGO Horizon Adventures’.

Last week, trademark finder Kurakasis tweeted that Sony and Lego were soon to announce a collaboration of a well-known IP. At the time, Kurakasis revealed the game, but as what seems to be obligatory from insiders these days, I vaguely tweeted that the project was ‘on the horizon’.

Speaking with sources, it was said that the game is essentially “Horizon Forbidden West but Lego” and that the game will have “realistic graphics” – whatever that means for a LEGO game.

Source

Reactions: arvfab