Lego Horizon game trailer "ready to go" as per Tom Henderson.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I can’t wait to see the reveal & comments section on PS YouTube & the PS blog. PS continuing to damage there brand & annoy the 100+ million people who bought your console. Guarantee 25%-50% of those won’t comeback for PS6 & if they go day n date PC 50%-75% decrease like Xbox.

Nintendo really has a slam dunk. Get FF16 to Switch 2 all Square Enix games on Nintendo like Kindom Hearts 4 & DQ12. Continue exclusive deals w ip like Monster Hunter, DQ & maybe now FF. Double down on Nintendo exclusive games first party & seek expansion up through movies, animation, parks, merchandise, live service that don’t harm or diminish the Nintendo console hardware or its storefront
Nintendo will fail to sell 3rd party games as they historically always had. Their users are bred to by the first party games.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Like putting a LEGO game on PC???

It's not even like I'm "ok" with it, it's that I just don't care whatsoever. If sony dies, so be it, will still love playing video games. But when you look at the reality, PS is doing very well and I have no reason to doom.
If you don’t care then why are you always getting angry and accusing people of “doom and gloom” even though those same people are always right. If you didn’t care, you’d let us have our opinions and keep it moving instead of attacking us

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
That's probably what it is.

Horizon IP just given to whoever develops the lego games to develop a lego horizon game.
That wouldn’t make sense still since it would be PS/Sony giving the Horizon ip while also obtaining the Lego license to develop a Horizon game under Sony/PS studios even if its coming from a 3rd party studio like TT. Lego has no power where this Horizon game publish outside Sony & if Sony is doing deals where they don’t hold control over there own ip why tf is Sony even making a Lego Horizon game. What’s next Lego says they Lego Horizon has to release on Xbox & Nintendo because they hold the Lego license? That don’t make sense since Lego is ultimately licensing out the Lego name & the Lego design to Sony & whoever is making the game

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Nintendo will fail to sell 3rd party games as they historically always had. Their users are bred to by the first party games.
How will Nintendo fail w 3rd party games when they’ll get more 3rd party support day 1 since Switch 2 will be at PS4 power. If anything I see PS, Xbox & PC players buying a Switch for it’s exclusive & 3rd party since Xbox doesn’t have exclusive note does PS & both Xbox & PS future console will be hybrid handhelds. Plus Nintendo subscription for online is much cheaper $20 compared to $80

Nintendo users are bred to by first party games because those where the most not option on those platforms.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
If you don’t care then why are you always getting angry and accusing people of “doom and gloom” even though those same people are always right. If you didn’t care, you’d let us have our opinions and keep it moving instead of attacking us
They can be ''right" all they want. Not really worried about whose right and whose wrong. It's just that those with strong opinions on this matter happen to be the loudest on this forum.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Dear Xbots and doomers,

What’s the difference between this LEGO game being Day 1 on PC and MLB the Show being Day 1 on Xbox.

Did Sony start releasing games Day 1 on Xbox just like you are claiming they will after releasing this LEGO game on PC day 1?

Both are published by Sony and probably licensed.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Imagine thinking I actually care about the state of PS, especially when they are already the defacto console
How exactly can PS be the defacto console when Nintendo is outselling them 💀 if anything it looks like Nintendo will see massive growth with it now getting major key 3rd party games, double down on first party Nintendo games, PS no longer having exclusive games & Xbox throwing the towel/no exclusive at all.

Nintendo only competition is Steam/PC & Mobile ie Apple iOS & Android

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
What’s the difference between this LEGO game being Day 1 on PC and MLB the Show being Day 1 on Xbox.
Comparing one of PS best selling key franchise to MLB a yearly license live service game speaks for itself 💀 this would be like a GOW tactic game releasing day 1 on PC or a Ratchet & Clank 3D side scrolling platformer releasing on PC or Nintendo Switch day 1. This is also not the first singleplayer game releasing day 1 there’s until dawn

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Point me in the direction where I can play FFXVI, FF7R, Stellar Blade, RotR, GOW R, SM2 at this very moment? They have a giant base that want to be there Day 1, me included.
All of these games have PC port already announced or leaked 💀 doesn’t matter if it’s not day 1.

Would you keep your wife if others hit it just because you hit it first? Lmao at the end your wife no loyal to you lil bro soon she will be letting your brother hit it in the same house you live in while you work. That’s PS will reach a point where PS brand & identity is so muddy there nothing more then Xbox w better image

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Comparing one of PS best selling key franchise to MLB a yearly license live service game speaks for itself 💀 this would be like a GOW tactic game releasing day 1 on PC or a Ratchet & Clank 3D side scrolling platformer releasing on PC or Nintendo Switch day 1. This is also not the first singleplayer game releasing day 1 there’s until dawn

Ultimately it is a LEGO game using a PlayStation IP.

LEGO own the rights just like MLB own The Show.

Who develops or publishes it is irrelevant.

Kinda like Kingdom Hearts. Disney own the IP and where it goes even though Square developed, published and put their characters into it.

• they're_right_you_know

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Ultimately it is a LEGO game using a PlayStation IP.
Nah it’s a Horizon game using Lego license. This game is publish by Sony & will fall under PS studios not Lego or Lego studios.

Just like WB grabs the Lego license to make DC Lego games not Lego grabbing DC license to make a Lego DC game. This move to make a Horzion game using Lego is made by Sony not Lego 💀

Also Square can’t put there characters into KH they need Disney approval because it’s a Disney ip being licensed out to Square who makes the game & publish it to multiplatform unless Disney got offered for exclusive deal Sony would have to talk to Disney not Square. In this case Sony talked to Lego who licensed out the name & design for Sony to make a Horzion game legofied & Sony chooses the platforms not Lego

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
All of these games have PC port already announced or leaked 💀 doesn’t matter if it’s not day 1.

Would you keep your wife if others hit it just because you hit it first? Lmao at the end your wife no loyal to you lil bro soon she will be letting your brother hit it in the same house you live in while you work. That’s PS will reach a point where PS brand & identity is so muddy there nothing more then Xbox w better image
Read my post again, DAY 1. I am not a patient gamer, I want all the new shit asap. If everything comes to PC day 1? Cool, I still get the games anyway. Nothing changes.

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Nah it’s a Horizon game using Lego license. This game is publish by Sony & will fall under PS studios not Lego or Lego studios.

Just like WB grabs the Lego license to make DC Lego games not Lego grabbing DC license to make a Lego DC game. This move to make a Horzion game using Lego is made by Sony not Lego 💀

Right so it is licensed just like MLB the Show.

Who had the power to make Sony release MLB the Show Day 1 on Xbox? Was it Sony or MLB? The licensee or the licensor?

Did that make Sony release other games Day 1 on Xbox?

In this case LEGO is the licensor and they have ultimate power. Not Sony.

• they're_right_you_know

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Right so it is licensed just like MLB the Show.

Who had the power to make Sony release MLB the Show Day 1 on Xbox? Was it Sony or MLB? The licensee or the licensor?

Did that make Sony release other games Day 1 on Xbox?

In this case LEGO is the licensor and they have ultimate power. Not Sony.
So your telling me Sony paid Lego & Lego ultimately can tell PS to fuck of & release a Horizon game to Xbox & Nintendo with Sony having no power in regards 💀 you make no sense.

This is a Sony license game

Sony didn’t own the MLB license so it was either loose the license to make MLB games or release it multiplat.

If you see nothing wrong with PS releasing singleplayer games on PC day 1 continue to have your head under the sand

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So your telling me Sony paid Lego & Lego ultimately can tell PS to fuck of & release a Horizon game to Xbox & Nintendo with Sony having no power in regards 💀 you make no sense.

This is a Sony license game

Sony didn’t own the MLB license so it was either loose the license to make MLB games or release it multiplat.

Well they can or lose the license.

LEGO is the licensor not Sony. They used the LEGO license to make a Horizon themed game.

Horizon of all franchises. Hermen really has a high opinion of his IP.

I’m actually more pissed at this being a Horizon game than going Day 1 on PC.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Sony’s pushing the Horizon IP so hard so the fact that this game got handed over to Summer Game Fest rather than being shown in the state of play is a head scratcher. A lot more eyes will be on a PlayStation stream than a Summer Game fest. This gives the impression that Sony really don’t consider this game a big priority.

Reactions: Gods&Monsters