Lego Horizon game trailer "ready to go" as per Tom Henderson.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
That's probably what it is.

Horizon IP just given to whoever develops the lego games to develop a lego horizon game.

Of course the SonyToo brigade, PCMR and Sony doomers will say otherwise.

Hermen not only lied to us but to investors and shareholders.

How dare he.

Madness.

Reactions: ApolloHelios

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
So a LEGO game using a PlayStation IP license confirms the death of PlayStation and Day 1 is coming.

I doubt it was developed by Playstation let alone published by it.

Let the Xbots go orgasmic over this and Sony doomers fall for it.

Next Until Dawn a 2015 game running on a new engine will further confirm it.

The doomers here should do themselves and us a favour and get a PC. Having a PlayStation is bad for your mental health.

Madness.
If they do day n date for a franchise like Horizon that’s a staple PS franchise what’s next the next GOW? TLOU3? What about 3rd party partners like Kojima is his next game PS6 & PC day n date?

This is a big mistake for PS since this open the Pandora’s box now other PS studios gonna ask why there games aren’t day n date on PC & your gonna see resistance between publisher & studios

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
So done with dooming about PC ports. You guys are sucking all of the enjoyment spaces like this provide, a new coop horizon game will be shown, yet 90% of the discussion will be about PC ports and the "end of PS" honestly feel like so many of you need to grow up. Putting this much attention on the location on where you can enjoy your games is ridiculous. I love PS but not enough to be so salty about their games being assessable to more people. PS is nowhere near the same situation as Xbox, no matter how you try to paint it.
So a LEGO game using a PlayStation IP license confirms the death of PlayStation and Day 1 is coming.

I doubt it was developed by Playstation let alone published by it.

Let the Xbots go orgasmic over this and Sony doomers fall for it.

Next Until Dawn a 2015 game running on a new engine will further confirm it.

The doomers here should do themselves and us a favour and get a PC. Having a PlayStation is bad for your mental health.

Madness.
😂😂😂 keep your heads in the sand if you want, don’t attack people who’ve been consistently right. Yall are no different than the Xbox fanboys who pretended like everything was perfectly fine for years before they realized too late. PlayStations TimDog

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
😂😂😂 keep your heads in the sand if you want, don’t attack people who’ve been consistently right. Yall are no different than the Xbox fanboys who pretended like everything was perfectly fine for years before they realized too late. PlayStations TimDog

Why are you so emotional over a plastic box.

Unlike you I don’t let my emotions cloud my thinking.

Do yourself a favour and get a PC or Xbox. Your mental health is at stake.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Of course the SonyToo brigade, PCMR and Sony doomers will say otherwise.

Hermen not only lied to us but to investors and shareholders.

How dare he.

Madness.
Fr

That reveal will get completely overshadowed by day n date & trashed by PS fans.

This alone will make me skip this game & trash the game & Sony direction. PS following Xbox & it’s comical but they really are. PS & Xbox are the same one just had better branding & high quality games.

This will make PS6 releasing 2027 even more questionable like why get that (especially if it’s a hybrid handheld) over a Steamdeck 2 or Switch 2. Get Steamdeck 2 your really not missing anything on PS5 or future PS console & they’ll release on PC which PC & Steam has a better ecosystem then PS themselves. Once PS games hit PC you can play it on PC with better performance or mods + you have Steamdeck 2 to play it portable natively anywhere at 1080p 60 fps

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Why are you so emotional over a plastic box.

Unlike you I don’t let my emotions cloud my thinking.

Do yourself a favour and get a PC or Xbox. Your mental health is at stake.
🤣🤣🤣

The guy that ignores all reality is the one that isn’t emotional. Everything has gone exactly as I said it would, but i’m the one with clouded thinking? 😂😂😂 you can’t make this stuff up.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
If they do day n date for a franchise like Horizon that’s a staple PS franchise what’s next the next GOW? TLOU3? What about 3rd party partners like Kojima is his next game PS6 & PC day n date?

This is a big mistake for PS since this open the Pandora’s box now other PS studios gonna ask why there games aren’t day n date on PC & your gonna see resistance between publisher & studios

Hermen should honestly change Playstation studios name to Guerilla studios.

Him and shoving Horizon down our throats. Absolute garbage franchise.

There are better games worthy of being LEGO games.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
🤣🤣🤣

The guy that ignores all reality is the one that isn’t emotional. Everything has gone exactly as I said it would, but i’m the one with clouded thinking? 😂😂😂 you can’t make this stuff up.

Your use of emojis says enough.

Go cry and get a PC or Xbox. The grass is greener there.

Playstation is a sinking ship. You are correct.

Happy?

• fire

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Your use of emojis says enough.

Go cry and get a PC or Xbox. The grass is greener there.

Playstation is a sinking ship. You are correct.

Happy?
I already have a PC little bro. Ive been pc gaming for decades, but I still like(d) PlayStation because of how great they used to be. But soon they’ll be dead because of “fans” like you that cheered on every stupid move they made instead of calling them out.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Imagine thinking I actually care about the state of PS, especially when they are already the defacto console. I align with PS because I think they just so happen to make some of the best games in the industry IMO. Imagine letting ports make your gaming enjoyment less, shit is just as dumb as cross gen complainers. You have a PC, enjoy the games there. I will always want a console, so it's business as usual for me.

• fire

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
If you think this won't be published by PS Studios or SIE you have to be smoking crack cocaine.

What is this game?

Is this the online Horizon game that was being developed?

Then nothing has changed.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Imagine thinking I actually care about the state of PS, especially when they are already the defacto console. I align with PS because I think they just so happen to make some of the best games in the industry IMO. Imagine letting ports make your gaming enjoyment less, shit is just as dumb as cross gen complainers.
So do I, and those games will stop being made because of people like you that are ok with every dumb move they do.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I can’t wait to see the reveal & comments section on PS YouTube & the PS blog. PS continuing to damage there brand & annoy the 100+ million people who bought your console. Guarantee 25%-50% of those won’t comeback for PS6 & if they go day n date PC 50%-75% decrease like Xbox.

Nintendo really has a slam dunk. Get FF16 to Switch 2 all Square Enix games on Nintendo like Kindom Hearts 4 & DQ12. Continue exclusive deals w ip like Monster Hunter, DQ & maybe now FF. Double down on Nintendo exclusive games first party & seek expansion up through movies, animation, parks, merchandise, live service that don’t harm or diminish the Nintendo console hardware or its storefront

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
So do I, and those games will stop being made because of people like you that are ok with every dumb move they do.
Like putting a LEGO game on PC???

It's not even like I'm "ok" with it, it's that I just don't care whatsoever. If sony dies, so be it, will still love playing video games. But when you look at the reality, PS is doing very well and I have no reason to doom.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Xbox day and date with PC never mattered, they died because they didn't release jack shit but FH for an entire generation.

Just go look at reddit, instagram and forums when Xbox announced it.

Software sales went down on Xbox way before gamepass was a thing.
So many PC gamers dropped Xbox after this.

The 360 generation went from having Gears 1-3, Forz, Lost odessey and Halo 3 as exclusives to no reason to own it anymore

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

The 360 generation went from having Gears 1-3, Forz, Lost odessey and Halo 3 as exclusives to no reason to own it anymore
Point me in the direction where I can play FFXVI, FF7R, Stellar Blade, RotR, GOW R, SM2 at this very moment? They have a giant base that want to be there Day 1, me included.

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Well Sony will suffer.

Why should we kill our braincells.

Arrogant Sony thinks it is Apple and can do anything regardless.

Once you lose gamers to another platform they are hard to gain back. Especially now with paid online subscription.

It’s free on PC. Why return?

Still I believe people are blowing this out of proportion.

Did releasing Sony Published MLB the Show Day 1 on Xbox mean PlayStation games are coming Day 1 on Xbox?

NO.