Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Bend doesn't want the Uncharted franchise and I don't think Amy would come back to it honestly. But if Amy could poach Justin Richmond back from Riot games maybe the Uncharted 3 Dream Duo could make magic again. But' unfortunately I think Uncharted is done unless "Kurt Margenua" pushes to revive it,.
I must be in the minority but Uncharted 3 story was weak. The ship set piece was impressive but the logical reason for the boat levels was limp as fuck. It was a terrible wasted diversion

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I must be in the minority but Uncharted 3 story was weak. The ship set piece was impressive but the logical reason for the boat levels was limp as fuck. It was a terrible wasted diversion
Uncharted 3 had a good story? And we already know the ship set piece was used as padding in the end since Amy had to cut parts of the story out due to actors having to leave earlier than expected and Sony had them a tight deadline. Even so that entire Ship Graveyard gameplay segment was brilliant at the time for the franchise and would go on to influence how Uncharted 4 gameplay was executed.

I can't find the old interview they did with IGN but they did address some stuff and also mentioned all the other stuff they had to cut from the game to get it shipped for the deadline. That's why they stopped announcing releasing dates far out after that

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I always hear that this series is supposedly popular yet i have never once seen anybody talking about it online. None of my friends have ever played it.

I got it for free during the days of play promotion and honestly found it a chire to play and Aloy to be a real bore (sorry @JAHGamer).

Maybe Horizon is like the Avatar of video games, were it generates a lot of sales but nobody ever talks about it
You're always raging about Sony first-party but you basically hate everything anyway 🙄

Still think 2024 is a dry year? Who else had a better year?

Screenshot_20240608_123058_Gallery.jpg

I'm against PC ports but GOT and GOW is still something they worked on and released in 2024. Incredible year for Sony and so much diversity 😎

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
You're always raging about Sony first-party but you basically hate everything anyway 🙄

View attachment 5229

I'm against PC ports but GOT and GOW is still something they worked on and released in 2024. Incredible year for Sony and so much diversity 😎
The lad was port begging earlier for Sony games on Switch. Terribly dry year

Soak Mohun Bagan GIF by Indian Super League

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just an info here…

The Lego Engine used by TT Games already works natively in Switch.

It is not like they are making expensive ports.
I mean Lego is a Multiplatform… the engine works even on Mobile.

The only apart of deal that Sony probably not accepted was the gaming being released on Xbox that Lego probably accepted very easy after saw the non-sales from Xbox.

And I won’t be surprise if a Mobile port (Android / iOS) is coming… plus Lego wants to license others PlayStation’s franchises like GoW, Uncharted, TLOU, etc.

If that goes right Lego found out another path to their Lego games after Happy Potter and Star Wars movies finished.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

View attachment 5229

2024 is a great year for PS5, bad year for Sony, non stop fud campaigns and all of it they brought on themselves.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
There was pitch for UC starring Sully in his young years after his time at the Navy, but it seems Jim Ryan declined the game.
Jeff Ross said additional in podcast the idea was discarded by Sony leadership (Jim Ryan). Not sure which podcast, maybe from David Jaffe.
*Jeez*...Such as loss.

Jim Ryan is the biggest bozo on this planet

• sad
Reactions: J_Paganel and Diah

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
There was pitch for UC starring Sully in his young years after his time at the Navy, but it seems Jim Ryan declined the game.
Jeff Ross said additional in podcast the idea was discarded by Sony leadership (Jim Ryan). Not sure which podcast, maybe from David Jaffe.
*Jeez*...Such as loss.

probably cause it wasn't pitched as a gaas.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Didn’t lost anything. Now backpedalling how PlayStation isn't Sony, but i surely i can find here a post how PS is a Sony and without PS, Sony would fail. You've clearly implied that Sony is done. Cheers!

So, btw. Astrobot is coming to PC and Switch day 1??
No, I'm not backpedalling, I'm simply reiterating what I said already. You extrapolating bullshit from what I said is not my problem. And yeah, go find a post where I said Sony is done, please. I also didn't imply shit, but again, you lacking the reading comprehension to have an adult conversation is not my problem. Go grow a brain and then come back, you low intelligence moron.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
No, I'm not backpedalling, I'm simply reiterating what I said already. You extrapolating bullshit from what I said is not my problem. And yeah, go find a post where I said Sony is done, please. I also didn't imply shit, but again, you lacking the reading comprehension to have an adult conversation is not my problem. Go grow a brain and then come back, you low intelligence moron.
Did you eat a thesaurus 🤣 never heard that word 'extrapolating'

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

You implied how Sony is done, you don't need to say it directly. Also, last year you've said how PC strategy will bite the long term. Always dooming, yes.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
*Jeez*...Such as loss.

I actually didn't know this but wow what a blow and Bend would have the game ready by now. Could have possibly had another Uncharted multiplayer as well with it :cautious:

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
You implied how Sony is done, you don't need to say it directly. Also, last year you've said how PC strategy will bite the long term. Always dooming, yes.
Yep, I did. I also said that this year. However saying "this will bite someone in the ass" is not the same as "this will doom someone". Same way saying "playstation" is not saying "sony", or vice versa. Just forget it and move on, you have been absolutely annihilated multiple times.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
I actually didn't know this but wow what a blow and Bend would have the game ready by now. Could have possibly had another Uncharted multiplayer as well with it :cautious:
What's worse is that they refused that pitch and approved the live service one.

• sad
Reactions: Eternal_Wings