Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hermen Hulst last week: “Live service games will be day and date and single player games will come later”

PS this week: *announces a single player game will be day one on PC*

Iconera users: “it doesn’t matter that Sony lied, stop the doom and gloom, they’re doing great”

😂😂😂 literally the new age Xbots defending Phil’s lies

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Funny that you mention this when Guerrilla had lay-offs recently while Bend was still hiring.

The layoffs at BS took place much earlier, and at the moment the number of employees is not the largest.

And according to the article, it means looking for people who should take up management positions to create GaaS, because as I understand it, there are no such people in the studio.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Simon Larouche (Guardians of the Galaxy, Rainbow Six Siege, Killzone 2 MP director) has been directing the Horizon Online Project since 6 years and a half, which is one one of the two officially known projects (the other being the 3rd Horizon SP game) that we know Guerrilla is developing. And have been hiring live producers, meaning pretty likely is GaaS. We know Guerrilla wanted to include coop to Horizon since the first game, so very likely that game is coop.

As far as we know NC Soft is apparently making a Horizon mobile (+PC) MMORPG game. So if this Lego Horizon game is real and is Guerrilla's Horizon Online, pretty likely NC Soft's mobile MMORPG would be a different game.

Learn to behave like a decent, respectful human being or shut the fuck up, you disgusting troll.
Lego game = Horizon multiplayer
NCSoft (mmo focused studio) game = a different game

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro never change, you keep us all laughing

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
In quite excited for the LEGO game, though it would be better as an exclusive but I don't care that much, its not like a big AAA game.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Hermen Hulst last week: “Live service games will be day and date and single player games will come later”

PS this week: *announces a single player game will be day one on PC*

Iconera users: “it doesn’t matter that Sony lied, stop the doom and gloom, they’re doing great”

😂😂😂 literally the new age Xbots defending Phil’s lies

Did MLB the Show releasing Day 1 on Xbox mean other Sony games are releasing Day 1 on Xbox?

You know very well about licensing and who ultimately holds power.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Did MLB the Show releasing Day 1 on Xbox mean other Sony games are releasing Day 1 on Xbox?

You know very well about licensing and who ultimately holds power.
lol awful false equivalency, MLB owns MLB, Sony owns Horizon. The IP is what makes the Lego game so they easily could’ve dictated the terms to be exclusive if they chose to. But they didn’t, and here you are now defending their lies like Xbox fanboys do with Phil

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
lol awful false equivalency, MLB owns MLB, Sony owns Horizon. The IP is what makes the Lego game so they easily could’ve dictated the terms to be exclusive if they chose to. But they didn’t, and here you are now defending their lies like Xbox fanboys do with Phil

LEGO own LEGO. It’s a LEGO game not a Horizon game.

LEGO owns the rights to LEGO games.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
No, they said MP GaaS would launch day one on PC. This Lego Horizon would be a coop GaaS, if this Lego Horizon game is real pretty likely would be Guerrilla's Horizon Online.
😂 fuckin hell, this is unreal.

It's a single player

Reactions: JAHGamer

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yay I guess... Sony should have used those man-hours to bring games stranded on the PS3 to modern platforms.

Reactions: Box

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
LEGO own LEGO. It’s a LEGO game not a Horizon game.

LEGO owns the rights to LEGO games.
It’s a Lego Horizon game 🤦‍♂️Sony owns the Horizon IP. The IP supersedes the fact that it’s a Lego game. Compare Lego Star Wars games sales to Lego City games. IP is what determines the level of success a Lego game will get. So Sony had all the leverage here, if they wanted it to be exclusive, it would’ve been exclusive. If there was a Lego Mario game, you think it’d launch on pc? Stop lying to yourself just to defend a billion dollar company

😂 fuckin hell, this is unreal.
And he will never admit he’s wrong, ever. Watch him in a few days try to say that because it has a deluxe edition and co op it’s a live service game. Sackboy is also a live service game by that logic.

Reactions: Zzero and Luffy123

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Waiting on a decent response as to why I should care that Sony is open to PC without pointing to Xbox. The two brands aren't comparable.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
And he will never admit he’s wrong, ever. Watch him in a few days try to say that because it has a deluxe edition and co op it’s a live service game. Sackboy is also a live service game by that logic.
Technically it does make it a live service game, but live service is not an "online" game necessarily, it just allows for you to buy shit from within the game.

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
This is cool news for Lego and Horizon fans! I hope whoever plays it enjoys it. A bit of an odd crossover if you ask me, but there are weirder crossovers out there.

Reactions: TigerFang