Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
So what is the point of this game in the first
place

To have a Lego game with Sony's character. Same as Kratos in Fortnite is available on Xbox. Samus isn't in Fortnite because Nintendo wants it to be exclusive to Switch, Epic says NO. Remember what MLB did, when they've decided to make more money? Well, there's your answer

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
It does. They hold the license just like MLB did with The Show.

Making it Horizon themed is irrelevant.

So Sony went to Lego to get them to make a Lego Horizon and then Lego told them they had to make it PC as well

Lmfao 🤣

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So what is the point of this game in the first
place

Hermen thinks Horizon is some killer app that people all over the world need to experience.

He really thinks too much of his creation.

Guy is a joke.

I’m more pissed this is a Horizon themed game than Day 1.

There are a dozen Sony Franchises which would make better LEGO games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Then why not make it available on every single platform
I would assume Sony asked them not to release on Xbox and Switch, but I doubt we'll ever know for sure. Silly, but thems the breaks.
Doesn't stop people from enjoying this game, just limits the audience a little bit

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
I would assume Sony asked them not to release on Xbox and Switch, but I doubt we'll ever know for sure. Silly, but thems the breaks.
Doesn't stop people from enjoying this game, just limits the audience a little bit
Most people play Lego games on PS, Switch even Xbox then PC

If they really want this to grow the IP they should have made it on all platforms

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Until Dawn is an IP from 2015
Moving the goalpost I see. The Last of Us is an IP from 2013 and was not day one. Please answer the question.

"Until Dawn is a Sony IP. What is the excuse on that one?"

I know you can't, which is why you deflected with horseshit.

Reactions: Luffy123

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Moving the goalpost I see. The Last of Us is an IP from 2013 and was not day one. Please answer the question.

"Until Dawn is a Sony IP. What is the excuse on that one?"

I know you can't, which is why you deflected with horseshit.

Looks who is talking about moving goalpost. Until Dawn is an IP from 2015. Basically a 99% same game from before.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
This would've been better if it were Jack and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank themed instead. Those games at least had multiple worlds. Not mention the neat little puzzle gimmicks they could've added. Hopefully this flops they need to pay homage to their older IPs the ones that helped shape them into what they are today.

Reactions: Muddasar