Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

As promised, here are all the news we have about the next unannounced PlayStation videogame,LEGO Horizon AdventuresWith the unexpected surprise, it will be released Day One on PS5 & PC

Discover the first details about the new PlayStation game LEGO Horizon Adventures. Available platforms, announcement and pre-order dates and lots more information await you in this article.

We've just been introduced to a number of video game announcements at Sony's latest State of Play event. The event, which took place on the evening of May 30, featured no fewer than 14 games for PS5 and PS VR2. You can read a summary of these announcements in this article.

Some gamers were expecting a certain game to be unveiled during the event. This game had been mooted following several rumors from reliable sources in the video game industry. It would be called “LEGO Horizon Adventures”.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Stupid as fuck you don’t see Nintendo putting out Mario side games on other consoles to grow their IP

But I guess they think it makes sense because both horizon games are on PC already

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
😂😂😂 people here said I was wrong for thinking day/date single player games wouldn’t happen. Now they’ll move the goalpost, “Sony doesn’t own the studio” 🤡🤡

This further confirms what we’ve been saying, that Hermen is the idiot championing PC. HZD first game to launch on PC and Horizon LEGO the first game to launch day/date on PC. And now he’s CEO…RIP PlayStation

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I can't believe I am saying this but what nhomnhom of all people said is right and the whole month of may and now june has been a big L for Sony and Playstation, the only bright spot has been astrobot but may and june have all been about friggin pc ports LMAO.

This doesn't matter much to me because Borizon is not for me but sony is insane to push this at best a tier 2 IP so much.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Disappointing if that's all there is

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
😂😂😂 people here said I was wrong for thinking day/date single player games wouldn’t happen. Now they’ll move the goalpost, “Sony doesn’t own the studio” 🤡🤡

This further confirms what we’ve been saying, that Hermen is the idiot championing PC. HZD first game to launch on PC and Horizon LEGO the first game to launch day/date on PC. And now he’s CEO…RIP PlayStation
This is the creep happening right infront of you, if this is allowed, then big tentpole titles will be on PC day and date next.

Also think Horizon is being pushed way too hard, just because Hermen is so high.

If this ends being real, it would be the codenamed "Horizon online", the MP GaaS we oficially know Guerrilla is working on (since 2018) in addition to Horizon 3.

The strategy would be the same as always, some -as could be this one- MP GaaS get released day one on PC. While SP non-GaaS games would stay exclusive to PS at least for a couple year since its original release.

Totoki said they won't release new titles of their top selling blockbuster series during this FY, meaning that if this game is real wouldn't be released this FY.

• haha
Reactions: Zzero and arvfab

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Why were threads merged? 🤦‍♂️ @Gamernyc78 @Bryank75 a first party single player game going to pc day 1 deserves its own thread
Because you guys were posting the same convo in same threads smh. If you guys are going to go back and forthh in two threads make sure it's not the same convo. You yourself posted day one PC in the initial Bryan thread. It becomes super redundant but I'll seperate just be cognizant.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
HAHAHAHA this doomer is right again. I just can't stop those wins.

@JAHGamer @Nhomnhom @anonpuffs god damn lads.

I can't believe I am saying this but what nhomnhom of all people said is right and the whole month of may and now june has been a big L for Sony and Playstation, the only bright spot has been astrobot but may and june have all been about friggin pc ports LMAO.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Because you guys were posting the same convo in same threads smh. If you guys are going to go back and forthh in two threads make sure it's not the same convo. You yourself posted day one PC in the initial Bryan thread. It becomes super redundant but I'll seperate just be cognizant.
Ok thanks

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
aubrey plaza GIF by Team Coco

Reactions: Bryank75

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
HAHAHAHA this doomer is right again. I just can't stop those wins.

@JAHGamer @Nhomnhom @anonpuffs god damn lads.
The “doomer” is spot on as usual 😂 meanwhile the toxic positive ones like @Yurinka are literally ALWAYS wrong

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
This is the creep happening right infront of you, if this is allowed, then big tentpole titles will be on PC day and date next.

Also think Horizon is being pushed way too hard, just because Hermen is so high.

They will start small, and then everything will be Day One on PC. Just watch, they are doing the Xbox thing

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The “doomer” is spot on as usual 😂 meanwhile the toxic positive ones like @Yurinka are literally ALWAYS wrong
Imagine being consistently right and still have people try to spin it as if you're consistently wrong. Time has, yet again, proven us right. It's fascinating seeing Playstation destroy their platform when they were about to have their Apple moment, where their prestige surpasses whatever they put out and people will eat it as long as its on their platform.

Now they fucked it and its too late.