March 2023 NPD, PS5 has outsold PS4 in the same time period (29 months), PS5 best-selling in both units and dollar sales, Switch #2, Xbox #3

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I just listened to an Xbox fanboy podcast that after wishing Microsoft would acquire sega and capcom, went on to say npds, and sales in general are over rated. So there you have it, we’re well passed “sales don’t matter” to sales are over rated.

• Shake
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I just listened to an Xbox fanboy podcast that after wishing Microsoft would acquire sega and capcom, went on to say npds, and sales in general are over rated. So there you have it, we’re well passed “sales don’t matter” to sales are over rated.
Why subject yourself to one of their podcasts?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Overrated? Sure untill pubs and atudios start skiping platforms because of it.
Or when new ms ceo see awfull sales and decide to plug the hole. This wont go on forever.
It ll be interesting how ll series perform. At current trajectory i dont see it selling over 40M.