[Meltdown] I am Leaving goodbye ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey now, I'm not ManaByte, I don't have nearly as much insider info about movies and the MCU.

I'm the less infamous counterpart to my very infamous alias! I'm the guy that likes Final Fantasy too much and spends the rest of my time shit posting in ban request threads!
it was a bit of an inside joke, we all know how he has been going on about this place the last few weeks.

regardless, if you intend on staying, great to have ya.

16 Jul 2022
I would not want to mention GAF here, but I feel like I must after reading their thread on us. So for those on GAF that are reading this and lurking in the shadows:

I find it incredibly funny that such a behemoth of a forum has moderators that so freely allow their users to shit on this place, when the staff here has shown that they would rather people don't bash other forums. IconEra is small, it will most likely never be nearly as big as GAF, and yet you seem to feel like we're some sort of threat.

Additionally, I love how people characterize this forum as some sort of Sony heaven when all discussions have been allowed, for all platforms, and even @VFX_Veteran is responsible for his own section.

I would have expected mods there to have intervened and stopped that sad thread, but at the end of the day their owner was begging for gold membership and meltdown threads are a gold farm, so it's only understandable that said owner keeps them open and encourages discussion via the usual suspects and smurf accounts.

Sorry, rant over, and if the staff feels this post is unacceptable please remove it.

I think website warring in general is cringe af. That's shit that the other Era popularized. I have full intentions of posting on GAF and here, so long as the conversations remain interesting on both sides. My allegiance is to myself.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yeah the perception that this is a "Sony fanboy forum" is hilarious, when its literally the collective brainchild of PC/Xbox/Sony/Nintendo people that want games discussion from everyone.

Nothing more than a coping defense mechanism I guess, but I don't get it. Just register and talk like an adult. Everyone's welcome. Unless of course, the problem is you don't like acting like an adult.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey, Gaf people reading, hope your all doing well, miss some of you people.

Not sure what i find more strange, @craig of wars total breakdown over here, or some of Gaf members saying they want him back, do you have any idea how much shit he has spoken about you guys in the last three days lol,

He has literally called half of you See you next Tuesdays

Ps Catlady don't forget to check our my fish vs cat thread on here, i think you would love it. 😍

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 13
16 Jul 2022
Hey, Gaf people reading, hope your all doing well, miss some of you people.

Not sure what i find more strange, @craig of wars total breakdown over here, or some of Gaf members saying they want him back, do you have any idea how much shit he has spoken about you guys in the last three days lol,

English is my first language, so I didn't understand much of it. Bitch made etc etc.

• haha
Reactions: Cragarmi and Sircaw
D

Deleted member 13

i am holding you personally responsible for all this, you recruited him, you vouched for him, you said and i quote "he is like a brother to me"
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I have full intentions of posting on GAF and here, so long as the conversations remain interesting on both sides. My allegiance is to myself.

And I think that's more than fair. I got banned because I invited a bunch of people there, but to be fair I had no intention in participating anymore.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I would not want to mention GAF here, but I feel like I must after reading their thread on us. So for those on GAF that are reading this and lurking in the shadows:

I find it incredibly funny that such a behemoth of a forum has moderators that so freely allow their users to shit on this place, when the staff here has shown that they would rather people don't bash other forums. IconEra is small, it will most likely never be nearly as big as GAF, and yet you seem to feel like we're some sort of threat.

Additionally, I love how people characterize this forum as some sort of Sony heaven when all discussions have been allowed, for all platforms, and even @VFX_Veteran is responsible for his own section.

I would have expected mods there to have intervened and stopped that sad thread, but at the end of the day their owner was begging for gold membership and meltdown threads are a gold farm, so it's only understandable that said owner keeps them open and encourages discussion via the usual suspects and smurf accounts.

Sorry, rant over, and if the staff feels this post is unacceptable please remove it.
Icon has a thread in GAF? 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.