Metaphor Re:Fantazio | Review Thread

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
First thing that crossed my mind when I saw the scores. FF7Rebirth had RPG of the year on lock for 2024, no hype for Metaphor.

I can already tell it's overrated after playing the demo.
😭

Cmon man don't let the bots and MS marketing get in the way of your enjoyment of a fine JRPG!

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
First thing that crossed my mind when I saw the scores. FF7Rebirth had RPG of the year on lock for 2024, no hype for Metaphor.

I can already tell it's overrated after playing the demo.

Like I said earlier, it’s the cult following they have similar to From.

Their games are mostly visual and technical turds.

Any other developer and it would drop points simply because of these reasons.

They get away with it.

Metaphor has too. In fact not only have they not dropped points they haven’t even mentioned it.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
bros conspiring about atlus games y'all would never be able to handle Etrian Odyssey or Trauma Center

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
bros conspiring about atlus games y'all would never be able to handle Etrian Odyssey or Trauma Center
actually who am i kidding i can't even handle trauma center those games stress me out
Etrian Odyssey is peak tho

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Seriously man I cannot get down with undermining this game because Microsoft gave them a check... and as you ATLUS was never just PS, you had to be on Nintendo to play a lot of their games for awhile now too.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I'm guessing it's bc the reviews are split w xbox with this release. it may not cross over 50 on 1 platform.

Why don’t they combine scores and average it out?

Really weird cause right now they display the highest scored platform.