Metaphor Re:Fantazio | Review Thread

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Bruh reviews scores dont even matter, Atlus and its pedosona games have a huge amount of degenerate lolicons and pedos in its fanbase. They can make 100/100 metacritic game and I still wont touch it.

Anyways people who are excited for the game on this forum hope you guys enjoy it ❤️

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Bruh reviews scores dont even matter, Atlus and its pedosona games have a huge amount of degenerate lolicons and pedos in its fanbase. They can make 100/100 metacritic game and I still wont touch it.

Anyways people who are excited for the game on this forum hope you guys enjoy it ❤️
What the persona fan base do to you bro 😂 any subset of a community is going to have weirdos… doesn’t mean the whole franchise is attributed to it.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Did you guys notice how Metaphor is not on Nintendo Switch but there isn't that much rage and negativity about it? People are not worried about Atlus or the Famitsu first-week sales. None of that narrative about losing relevancy, reaching more people etc.

You would think a 94 Meta would set them off but no, it was never about that after all 😒

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Did you guys notice how Metaphor is not on Nintendo Switch but there isn't that much rage and negativity about it? People are not worried about Atlus or the Famitsu first-week sales. None of that narrative about losing relevancy, reaching more people etc.

You would think a 94 Meta would set them off but no, it was never about that after all 😒

I mean, I think it's pretty clear that this was going to be a Switch 2 launch title and that the Switch 2 was delayed.

The style of transitions and the loading time, it seems like it was built on much lower hardware. Probably also a limitation of the engine as well.

It could have even been originally built around the Switch, though I'm not sure why it wouldn't have come out for the Switch.

Persona 3 Reload didn't hit Switch either.

It'll be really interesting how Nintendo manages storage on the Switch 2. It's crazy to think that the Switch is running 32gb NAND storage.

Switch 2 should be a minimum of a 256gb nvme but will they do it?

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters