Microsoft cautions developers to avoid curvy female characters

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Sadly, i can't be on the side with the dude that was beat up by a trans, so bring on the pancakes.

I’m going to need some context here, this sounds lol worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luffy123

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Thread has been locked, ResetEra banning discussion of Stellar Blade
Wow. They're literal fucking freaks. They started barking at a dude saying "my wife has no problem with this and her opinion counts to me" and then had the gall to chastise him for bowing out instead of staying in the thread to get ripped apart by mad dogs.

Reactions: Box

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Wow. They're literal fucking freaks. They started barking at a dude saying "my wife has no problem with this and her opinion counts to me" and then had the gall to chastise him for bowing out instead of staying in the thread to get ripped apart by mad dogs.
of course, women, the same as men, want to play as attractive person.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
They want less woman with curvy in real life too? Not sure how it will works lol
I just think they want to avoid having a Stellar Blade Eve character. Which is stupid because these types of characters were rarely made by western devs, it’s mostly an eastern thing. Always been.
I still go by what I think, devs should do whatever they want to do.

Reactions: peter42O

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
People crying about black people in medieval Europe stories (oh no the elf is black, oh no they made queen charlotte black in bridgerton WHO CARES) are as annoying as the fake outrage about the lack of black people in FFXVI.
Also Bridgerton’s queen Charlotte is cool af.

Reactions: peter42O

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Basically saying “our user base is gay as fuck and they dont like sexy gurls”
What? The gays like sexy girls. We love femme fatale girls, we worship female sexy musicians. Lmao.
Tell you don’t know about gay people without telling you don’t know about gay people.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Thread has been locked, ResetEra banning discussion of Stellar Blade
Resetera is not banning discussion about the game. There’s a thread open and the vast majority of users are excited for the game.
Also, looks like the vast majority of gaming journalists are excited about the game too.
This whole fake controversy only exists in forums and in depths of twitter conspiracy shithole. And it’s only a very few resetera users that cry about this.
This time, you don’t even have eurogamer trying to shit the game like they did with FFXVI fake no black people controversy.
I’ve said multiple times before, the vast majority of people DO NOT CARE about this or sexy ladies in gaming.
If devs want to make a sexy lady in their game, it’s their choice as it’s also their choice to make a trans purple haired obese lady.
I. Hate. Culture. Wars.

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
this user is a literal grifter.
He spends his whole day crying about the woke and chasing clout.
Also he’s ugly af and looks like an incel.
Yeah a few of this dude's terrible tweets have popped up in my timeline even though I don't follow him. Kern is a known POS and has been for almost a decade. Hasn't changed and is still very much on his bullshit.