Microsoft hacked, senior leadership emails compromised

OP
OP
Kenpachi The Great
10 Jan 2024
Im curious for the following:
  1. Email exchanges during the CMA approval of the acquisition.
  2. If the son of the Judge who approved the merger in the US is mentioned.
  3. Any political in roads in the US was used to bend the Aquisition ruling.
  4. Any illicit emails internally to subvert people opinions
  5. The real state of affairs at the senior leadership and who are fore and against 3rd party publishing strategy
  6. Who is really calling the shots

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Another one. Is there a gaming company that hasn't been hacked in recent months at this point?

This could be a real clusterfuck. Much bigger than the activision court case leak.

Reactions: Entropi

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
  5. The real state of affairs at the senior leadership and who are fore and against 3rd party publishing strategy
What actually matters: anything regarding anti-consumer measures in Windows, mobile store plans, anything about mitigating the CMA mitigation provisions, high level talks about Xbox/GP future (with real numbers)

OP
OP
Kenpachi The Great
10 Jan 2024
What actually matters: anything regarding anti-consumer measures in Windows, mobile store plans, anything about mitigating the CMA mitigation provisions, high level talks about Xbox/GP future (with real numbers)

I think we need to think broader outside of gaming and look at the monopolization of AI and there Azure cloud platform... This could hurt there revenue if there is anything relevant in those emails.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

If we get those things or anything remotely juicy, it will be incredible... For the public to know and not be able to deny for one.

I think Microsoft have too much political clout and financial influence over governments for them to do anything against them but if there is a slim possibility of a government sticking it to them, that is exciting.

Reactions: Kenpachi The Great

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I don't care about personal information and whatnot but with any gaming leaks, I want to see it all. Give me the roadmap, your real plans, everything, let's go baby!!!

I wonder if all the bullshit gaming media and kinda funny, etc. ignore this too like they did Insomniac which in fairness they should because how is it, you can talk about every fucking hack/leak from Nvidia to Suicide Squad to Rockstar to Microsoft already to Capcom and everyone else in between but somehow Insomniac is immune? How the fuck does that work?

Can't wait to see everyone who avoided Insomniac post about 1000 articles a day about what leaked from Microsoft.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Dairy Farm Milk GIF by Rex Orange County

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Another one. Is there a gaming company that hasn't been hacked in recent months at this point?

This could be a real clusterfuck. Much bigger than the activision court case leak.

These companies don't invest in cyber security

Reactions: Bryank75