Microsoft hacked, senior leadership emails compromised

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I don't care about personal information and whatnot but with any gaming leaks, I want to see it all. Give me the roadmap, your real plans, everything, let's go baby!!!

I wonder if all the bullshit gaming media and kinda funny, etc. ignore this too like they did Insomniac which in fairness they should because how is it, you can talk about every fucking hack/leak from Nvidia to Suicide Squad to Rockstar to Microsoft already to Capcom and everyone else in between but somehow Insomniac is immune? How the fuck does that work?

Can't wait to see everyone who avoided Insomniac post about 1000 articles a day about what leaked from Microsoft.
I think a lot of the people complaining about double standards with regards to the hacks were actually just looking to justify all of the console warring they were doing using illegally obtained documents.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
The worst thing about the Insomniac hack is leaking playable builds of their upcoming games so they're losing money real bad but Sony can suck a **** with their exclusive deals with 3rd party devs stopping them from making money on PC/Switch all the way down to locking demos exclusivity to Playstation like holy crap these guys are so insecure about their hardware lol

Anyways i'll care about MS hack when they mention what happened to Lost Odyssey 2 and why they cancelled Scalebound (i know PG wasted the budget like Kojima did and got his ass humiliated publicly by Konami since they considered it stealing)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The worst thing about the Insomniac hack is leaking playable builds of their upcoming games so they're losing money real bad but Sony can suck a **** with their exclusive deals with 3rd party devs stopping them from making money on PC/Switch all the way down to locking demos exclusivity to Playstation like holy crap these guys are so insecure about their hardware lol

Anyways i'll care about MS hack when they mention what happened to Lost Odyssey 2 and why they cancelled Scalebound (i know PG wasted the budget like Kojima did and got his ass humiliated publicly by Konami since they considered it stealing)
Green rat angry that Sony beat xbox with its own game 😂
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024

God, you are a moron. You seriously put your agenda above people's info getting leaked. Grow the fuck up.

• party
Reactions: Kokoloko and Kx11

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

giphy.gif

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
A company tasked with securing our governments and personal computers being fucked by budget Russian hackers is certainly something. Maybe they shouldn't be entrusted with all that data.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Another undercover green rat hiding behind his PC to shit on Playstation. Is anyone surprised?

Xbox have as many exclusivity deals, they even bought megapublishers and studios to make their multiplat games exclusive. This is worst than Sony ever did.

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Cool. Totally not an attempt at a set-up and a legitimate hack by those pesky Russians.

Microsoft as a company, collect data on hundreds of millions of people. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I think a lot of the people complaining about double standards with regards to the hacks were actually just looking to justify all of the console warring they were doing using illegally obtained documents.

Perhaps but when people covered Capcom which was an illegal hack, that's it, you must cover them all not just pick and choose because you favor one company over another. Seeing the documents from the Insomniac hack was great for me. Gave me a lot of information including their roadmap which was great because im interested in every game and knowing that is great for me personally. Very much looking forward to their roadmap. As for console warring, that happens every day with or without hacks/leaks so in this regard, it's irrelevant.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

Sigh

24 Jun 2022

Tell me you're mentally challenged when it comes to gaming, without telling me you're mentally challenged when it comes to gaming.

No use debating or talking with someone like you, just straight to the Ignore list you go.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
If they really have been hacked for two months then the hackers would have access to their darkest secrets. Including vulneravilities put in purpose to spy people, governments and top companies.

Now the western propaganda is full anti-Russia and anti-China, so they'll claim the hackers are Russian or Chinese. If they really are they'd show tons of MS dark awful shit.

And I assume they won't.

I'm curious if they'll share about their involvement with intelligence agencies introducing spyware and backdoors on their product and servies, and potential dark plans for AI.

Plus real unannounced and still not leaked future gaming plans. Including how to handle the PR controversies regarding ABK harassment issues.

The consequences of hacking MS are way bigger, because MS works with governments and top companies, and like all top tech companies from US work with several western intelligence agencies to allow them spy their users.

If their hackers really are Russian they'd show related stuff.

It can go way beyond than unsubstantial stuff like showing confidential gaming stuff. This is very serious.

P.S.: The Spider-Man 2 build was a PS5 development build.
Luckily it's just emails. And not severs and data center breached like insominac. Who knows if their emails have really confidentail stuff. Also the spider man 2 build is still the full game. Which is very damaging.

24 Jun 2022
Luckily it's just emails. And not severs and data center breached like insominac. Who knows if their emails have really confidentail stuff. Also the spider man 2 build is still the full game. Which is very damaging.

Not really; just all the more reason Sony will change course with the PC strategy insofar as ports are concerned for the non-GaaS titles.

At least until they're ready to establish and push their own storefront across multiple devices, which is still a good ways off.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
We haven't heard much about this since the story broke, wonder if there will be further developments?

Or is the story being smothered by media?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
We haven't heard much about this since the story broke, wonder if there will be further developments?

Or is the story being smothered by media?
You’d have to look outside the gaming and PC media to find out. Check Mac sites, that’s where all the juicy details from the MS contributions to the Epic V Apple suit came out.