Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
But they are irrelevant lmfao. It's like Insomniac or Santa Monica saying the deal should be blocked LMFAO

Insomniac and Santa Monica are first party studios.

If Zenimax or Activi .. I mean Double Fine say the deal should be approved, then your point here would make sense.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Yep, it’s sad really. We end up arguing and multibillion companies continue to have a free reign to screw us over and over because we allow it.
No matter what people say, we gamers do not gain anything from this deal.
Being banned from gaf ended up being a blessing.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Insomniac and Santa Monica are first party studios.

If Zenimax or Activi .. I mean Double Fine say the deal should be approved, then your point here would make sense.
Three Fiddy Three Industries
Obsidiaries Studios
Playpen Games
Bethesda, Maryland
Mojave
Rawr Software

LMFAO

• Shake
Reactions: adamsapple

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Being banned from gaf ended up being a blessing.
Meanwhile people who have true reasons to be banned are still there. Also if a company orders some employees to be on forums non stop, big red flag.

Tbh I think most places are like this on this topic. Unless regulators give us info we just going back and forth.
I think nothing will change even with more info, we have mods, employees and hardcore fans on the 2 most famous forums trying to spin the narrative and silence anyone who disagrees.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Amazing the types of worms that appear out of the woodwork to help MSFT and Xbox....

worm speaking GIF by ethan clarke

It's remarkable, isn't it? So much astroturfing many coincidences. 😅

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Have I missed anything the passed few days? Last I saw MS was still trying to appease eu, ms has seemingly given up on appeasing the cma at all, and the ftc asked for the receipts for all these fake deals Microsoft is touting?