Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So American congress thinks they have a say in Japanese economy because an American company struggles there?
What do they think they can change? Force people to buy Microsoft products?
So in this case any country can do what they want as long as the American government agrees? But the other way around, No you don't have a say in what We/They do.

The US is the kind of country that thinks a country having weapons of mass... sorry, oil, is reason enough to kill thousands in the name of democracy. Nothing is beyond these shitheads.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
I don't think they have an agenda. Its more like these people have no idea of the gaming industry and the dynamics.

Reactions: Bryank75

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
Are you sure about this? This originated all by this woman who is coincidentally being generously sponsored by Microsoft…
View attachment 888
Fair but this not the reason she started this whole thing. She was said she was told by someone that PS has 98% of the high end market in japan so she just went with because she is ignorant and has no idea of the video game industry. She is just repeating what other people told her (wouldn't be surprised if it was people from MS). Keep in mind politicians haven't got a clue about this industry so don't be surprised that its easy to fool them.

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Fair but this not the reason she started this whole thing. She was said she was told by someone that PS has 98% of the high end market in japan so she just went with because she is ignorant and has no idea of the video game industry. She is just repeating what other people told her (wouldn't be surprised if it was people from MS). Keep in mind politicians haven't got a clue about this industry so don't be surprised that its easy to fool them.

So basically she is a corrupt bitch. If we assume she said it because they told her and that she has no idea, she is literally being paid to sell corporate speak.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
So American congress thinks they have a say in Japanese economy because an American company struggles there?
What do they think they can change? Force people to buy Microsoft products?
So in this case any country can do what they want as long as the American government agrees? But the other way around, No you don't have a say in what We/They do.
Well, just like Microsoff, Americans are dropping their "good guy" façade.

I hope Japan shows some pride.

I hope consumers worldwide start realising they can live without Microsofts crap. You can take their power away, just refuse to buy or use any of their crap.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What in the world does Microsoft hope to achieve by this political agenda???

@Bryank75 @Dabaus @TubzGaming @Sircaw
What’s your thought?

This really sounds like it should be illegal, no idea why they are allowed to medal in this kinda of stuff, i would understand if it was based on companies being involved in energy, fuel, and food but fucking games.

Disgusting the reach is far.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
It's no wonder the vast majority of gamers hate MS, Nintendo and Sony fans alike.
Any person born before 1985 knows what MS are capable of, and any person with the most basic discernment of ethics should despise them.

Most companies are predictably greedy, but MS is pure evil.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I mean, are people not aware of who pulls the strings in the West? Why do you think EU pushes sanctions on Russia? Sanctions that harm the EU more than the targeted country?